Foros de discusión

Need help understanding Liferay built-in filters

thumbnail
Raymond Gardner, modificado hace 7 años.

Need help understanding Liferay built-in filters

Regular Member Mensajes: 118 Fecha de incorporación: 15/07/11 Mensajes recientes
Can somebody point me to some good documentation on how Liferay configures and users servlet filters for process login login and authentication pipeline and url redirects?

I have a AutoLogin class implementation which authenticates a user. But, Liferay's servlet filters keep redirecting the user back to the login page. Essentially, Liferay doesn't recognized that the user has already been authenticated.
thumbnail
Andrew Jardine, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: Need help understanding Liferay built-in filters

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2416 Fecha de incorporación: 22/12/10 Mensajes recientes
Can you share your auto login class with us?
thumbnail
Raymond Gardner, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: Need help understanding Liferay built-in filters

Regular Member Mensajes: 118 Fecha de incorporación: 15/07/11 Mensajes recientes
Thanks for your reply.

It seems to be working now.

Looks like my issue was the specific user I was using. The user didn't have a password in Liferay.
So, even though I used the "user.getPassword()" method to populate the AutoLogin credentials String array in 2nd position, it was failing authentication without any real notice.

It seems the remoteUser logic used by the AutoLogin filters requires something not empty to be specified as the password.