Foros de discusión

Customizing CheckAssetEntryMessageListener in Liferay 7

Kim Zeevaarders, modificado hace 7 años.

Customizing CheckAssetEntryMessageListener in Liferay 7

Junior Member Mensajes: 82 Fecha de incorporación: 7/09/12 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

Can somebody please conform that I cannot override/customize the behaviour of the
com.liferay.asset.publisher.web.internal.messaging.CheckAssetEntryMessageListener  
of the asset-publisher-web-module in LR7?

I tried many different things using blade-cli but I believe that this class cannot be overriden due to that the asset-publiser-web osgi module does not export the com.liferay.asset.publisher.web.internal.messaging package. Therefore it is unavailable at runtime for other modules.

Am I right? If so, is there another option to change the timeunit from hours to minutes in this class?

Also another question that would greatly help me if it was confirmed/denied by a Liferay staff member: is it basically possible to customize/override any class (using the service template in blade) that has a @Component annotation AND is in a package that is exported (in bnd file) by the corresponding module?

Hope to hear from you.

Regards,

Kim

RE: Customizing CheckAssetEntryMessageListener in Liferay 7

Hello,

In addition to the problem described above I spent the entire day testing the email-subscription functionality of the asset publisher.

I cannot seem to get the CheckAssetEntryMessageListener listener to start. If i set a breakpoint in the activate method, nothing happens. If I set a breakpoint in the constructor of the superclass I see all other message listeners get initialized (announcements, journal, etc.) but NOT the CheckAssetEntryMessageListener!

I found this ticket (https://issues.liferay.com/browse/LPS-57568) that also describes a similar problem, however im not sure if this is the cause since it should be fixed in liferay 7 GA3.

Can anybody please tell me how this class gets ininitialized? I'd expect that it would be instanties immediatly when the conatiner starts, but this does not seem the case!.

Anyone on what migt be the cause? Am I overlooking something?

Regards,

Kim

I downloaded a vanilla liferay 7 GA3, and in an untouched liferay instance the listener is also not instantiated/activated!

I created ticket LPS-69489 for this problem

Bug confirmed by liferay and fixed in next version (7ga4)