Foros de discusión

Private Messeging Liferay 7 Configuration

Dariusz Sawicki, modificado hace 7 años.

Private Messeging Liferay 7 Configuration

Regular Member Mensajes: 165 Fecha de incorporación: 27/03/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I have a question about configuration Private Messaging.
I can't find in System Settings (Control Panel) entry for Private Messaging to set my value in configurations.

I have installed privatemessaging
api/2.0.5/
service/1.1.10/
web/1.0.13/

On the page I see the portlet and everything works correctly. My Liferay is 7 sp1.

I tried also override default configuration by *.cfg files but I get:
ERROR [CM Configuration Updater (Update: pid=com.liferay.social.privatemessaging.configuration.PrivateMessagingConfiguration)][org_apache_felix_configadmin:97] Cannot use configuration com.liferay.social.privatemessaging.configuration.PrivateMessagingConfiguration for [org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService, id=8336, bundle=236//com.liferay.portal.configuration.settings-2.0.6.jar]: No visibility to configuration bound to file:/C:/Liferay_7/Server/liferay-dxp-digital-enterprise-7.0-sp1/osgi/modules/com.liferay.social.privatemessaging.web-1.0.13.jar {org.osgi.service.cm.ConfigurationAdmin}={service.vendor=Apache Software Foundation, service.pid=org.apache.felix.cm.ConfigurationAdmin, service.description=Configuration Admin Service Specification 1.2 Implementation, service.id=55, service.bundleid=27, service.scope=bundle}

Any idea where and how I can set configuration for that portlet ?
In the source code I found 2 PrivateMessagingConfiguration.clasess. Maybe this is the problem ?

Best Regards
thumbnail
Milen Dyankov, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: Private Messeging Liferay 7 Configuration

Expert Mensajes: 310 Fecha de incorporación: 30/10/12 Mensajes recientes
The error message you see is likely due to LPS-67876
That is configuration is bound to the portlet bundle and you are trying to change it from outside the bundle.
The easiest workaround I know is to install web-console then go to that configuration and unbound it. After that your custom configuration should work. You can do the same from the code, but you'll have to create a bundle that does that. AFAIK there is no GOGO command that does that. Of course, you can write one and contribute ;)

Best,
Milen