Foros de discusión

<%@ include file="/init.jsp" %> in Eclipse IDE not working

thumbnail
Manuel Miklo, modificado hace 7 años.

<%@ include file="/init.jsp" %> in Eclipse IDE not working

New Member Mensajes: 20 Fecha de incorporación: 30/01/10 Mensajes recientes
Hello
i have a problem with eclipse (mars and neon) to develop a mvcportlet module with the autocomplete function from eclipse for liferay 7. My Proelm is that the tag <%@ include file="/init.jsp" %> not works for autocomplete. Means:
I import the init.jsp , where all tag-lib declarations are written, in the view.jsp. But there is no tag in the autocomplete-window in eclipse.
What could that be??

Greats and regards
Manu
thumbnail
Manuel Miklo, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: <%@ include file="/init.jsp" %> in Eclipse IDE not working

New Member Mensajes: 20 Fecha de incorporación: 30/01/10 Mensajes recientes
Ok i found out that with <%@ include file="/META-INF/resources/init.jsp" %> it works correctly. What must i configure that it is file="/init.jsp" the right include?

LG Manu
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 7 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14919 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
/init.jsp is the right include. The IDE, of course, does not know that the root is actually in /META-INF/resources. You cannot rely on the IDE to help you here, you just have to write good code and do extensive testing.

Come meet me at the LSNA!
Axel Schmidt, modificado hace 7 años.

New Member Mensajes: 7 Fecha de incorporación: 18/08/11 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

i have a similar problem as Manuel.
My solution is to include the init.jsp with a relative path, e. g. <%@ include file="./init.jsp" %>
Without relative paths eclipse shows me dozens of errors for unresolved types in my jsp.
I do not imagine how they could devlop liferay with absolute paths in the include instructions.