Foros de discusión

theme id classic not found after upgrading to LR 7.0GA3

Kim Zeevaarders, modificado hace 7 años.

theme id classic not found after upgrading to LR 7.0GA3

Junior Member Mensajes: 82 Fecha de incorporación: 7/09/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

After upgrading liferay 6.2GA2 to 7GA3 i see following messages in the startup log:

<log4j:event logger="com.liferay.portal.service.impl.ThemeLocalServiceImpl" timestamp="1473763885878" level="WARN" thread="http-nio-8080-exec-1">
<log4j:message>No theme found for specified theme id classic. Returning the default theme.</log4j:message>
<log4j:locationinfo class="com.liferay.portal.service.impl.ThemeLocalServiceImpl" method="getTheme" file="ThemeLocalServiceImpl.java" line="237" />
</log4j:event>

Seein that liferay 7 also know a theme with ID classic, why is this problem occuring? What should I do to fix this problem? Did I miss some step during the upgrade process?

Hope you guys can help!

Regards,

Kim
Kim Zeevaarders, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: theme id classic not found after upgrading to LR 7.0GA3

Junior Member Mensajes: 82 Fecha de incorporación: 7/09/12 Mensajes recientes
I managed to get rid of the error by changing the theme of my sites from classic to classic emoticon Appereantly the classic theme plugin ids do not match between liferay 6.2 and 7.0.

Can anybody conform this? Is there a general way for this problem without the need of resetting the theme to classi for every single site. I know I could do it over beanshell, but am wondering if there is a better and faster way?