Foros de discusión

how to Hide "my pages", "my workflow" and "my submission"

thumbnail
Kiran Yalavali, modificado hace 7 años.

how to Hide "my pages", "my workflow" and "my submission"

Regular Member Mensajes: 175 Fecha de incorporación: 15/10/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi All,

How to hide my pages,my workflow and my submission tabs from my account page of liferay 6.2 ce ga4??

I failed to find any solution so far....

Please help me.

Thanks.
Kiran.

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: how to Hide "my pages", "my workflow" and "my submission"

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
You can use a JSP Hook to remove those links. Depending on exactly how your portal is setup, you may also be able to add some CSS to your theme to hide the links.
thumbnail
Rohit Singh, modificado hace 7 años.

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 5/08/16 Mensajes recientes
Samuel Kong:
You can use a JSP Hook to remove those links. Depending on exactly how your portal is setup, you may also be able to add some CSS to your theme to hide the links.

HI Samuel ...Thanks for your response .Also ,Is it possible to add our own css file to hook?If yes , then how?
thumbnail
Manish Yadav, modificado hace 7 años.

Expert Mensajes: 493 Fecha de incorporación: 26/05/12 Mensajes recientes
Rohit Singh:

HI Samuel ...Thanks for your response .Also ,Is it possible to add our own css file to hook?If yes , then how?

Yes you can use Internal Style Sheet css in jsp itself ,I mean you can add<style> tag
thumbnail
Rohit Singh, modificado hace 7 años.

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 5/08/16 Mensajes recientes
Manish Yadav:
Rohit Singh:

Yes you can use Internal Style Sheet css in jsp itself ,I mean you can add<style> tag

Thanks Manish .emoticon