Foros de discusión

UserGroup Issue(Need a suggestion)

thumbnail
Arunjyoti Banik, modificado hace 7 años.

UserGroup Issue(Need a suggestion)

Junior Member Mensajes: 74 Fecha de incorporación: 26/08/14 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

I created 2 usergroups of usergrpid 21021 and 21071 respectively. Assigned 2 different users, A and B, respectively and also created 2 private pages (Home) into both of them. When I log in as A and just type the URL http://localhost:8080/group/21021/home, A can enter the group 21021 but if I manually change the id to 21071, A is landing into Usergroup B also although he isnt the member of that group.

I tried by removing the Power User role for A at one point but issue still exists. Need a suggestion.
thumbnail
Arunjyoti Banik, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: UserGroup Issue(Need a suggestion)

Junior Member Mensajes: 74 Fecha de incorporación: 26/08/14 Mensajes recientes
Ok, I resolved(may have) the issue myself but its kinda overwork. I created 2 different roles with similar permission like power users and assigned to A and B respectvely as well as the user groups 21021 and 21071 respectively. And based on these roles I am blocking the user group switch issue. But the side effect is if the number of user group increases so will the number of custom roles with similar permission.

I opened this thread, because I was clueless about what permission to add to Site Member role and what permission to limit for Power User role. Still it will be of huge help if someone give me a suggestion.

Arun