Foros de discusión

Workflow configuration in Liferay 7

thumbnail
devaraj s, modificado hace 7 años.

Workflow configuration in Liferay 7

Regular Member Mensajes: 228 Fecha de incorporación: 21/05/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I am trying to define workflow configuration as single approve for web content , but I am not finding web content workflow configuartion in control panel. Could any one suggest me how I can define workflow configuration for web content in liferay 7 ?

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: Workflow configuration in Liferay 7

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14919 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
So this has been moved in LR7, workflow for web content is now much more granular.

When you go to the web content, you can add folders. Each folder (or subfolder) can have workflow rules assigned to it; just choose "Edit" for the folder and you'll see the workflow configuration.

Come meet me at the LSNA!
thumbnail
devaraj s, modificado hace 7 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 228 Fecha de incorporación: 21/05/12 Mensajes recientes
Thank you so much emoticon
thumbnail
vaseem bari, modificado hace 7 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 86 Fecha de incorporación: 26/03/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

In 2 stage approval, for fist approver -assign to me and approve works fine.

but for second approver, if try to assign the task to my self, i get a error message saying " You do not have the required permissions."

any idea how to solve this.

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Achmed Tyrannus Albab, modificado hace 4 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 158 Fecha de incorporación: 5/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi,I am trying to configure DDL and Forms to be in the configuration.
How do i do this?

The reason I want this done is because I need administrators to received emails (not just notifications in Control Panel) whenever a data is added in DDL or Forms.

I know there is a configuration for forms to have notification by email, but that causes issue when the form is submitted by non registered user. The email sent will use the portal admins name as a part of the email, and by default form email notification does not have any template to be edited. So thats why I am trying to use the workflow email instead.

DDL definately by default doesnt have email notification.

I appreciate any help. Thank you.