Foros de discusión

Problem while login ...

thumbnail
Manish Kumar Jaiswal, modificado hace 13 años.

Problem while login ...

Regular Member Mensajes: 153 Fecha de incorporación: 25/11/08 Mensajes recientes
After creating some users on Liferay and When I login to any user then logout ant try to login to other user the Login takes place but the current users data is not updated in the dockbar and when I Refresh the page it works fine .....Is there some issue in Liferay I dont think its Caching issue because I have disabled all the cache in my system...emoticon

Regards
Manish
thumbnail
Ravi Kumar Gupta, modificado hace 13 años.

RE: Problem while login ...

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1302 Fecha de incorporación: 24/06/09 Mensajes recientes
Manish Kumar Jaiswal:
After creating some users on Liferay and When I login to any user then logout ant try to login to other user the Login takes place but the current users data is not updated in the dockbar and when I Refresh the page it works fine .....Is there some issue in Liferay I dont think its Caching issue because I have disabled all the cache in my system...emoticon

Hello Manish,

I saw this behavior of Liferay in version 5.2.3 too many times. In your case its atleast work on refresh but not for me it worked all the times.. emoticon

But good thing; I never found this in 6.0+

Thanks and Regards
Ravi Kumar Gupta
TechD of Computer World
thumbnail

Regular Member Mensajes: 153 Fecha de incorporación: 25/11/08 Mensajes recientes
But This is what I am facing in 6.0.5 ....
thumbnail
Nagendra Kumar Busam, modificado hace 13 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 678 Fecha de incorporación: 7/07/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Manish,

I faced similar kind of situation in 5.2.x, some times you need to do manual re-indexing & clearing cache contents if enabled (from control panel)

Regards,
- Nagendra Kumar
thumbnail

yes I did all those steps ... but unfortunately I have to disable all caching to get rid of this issue...

regards
manish
Maninder Singh, modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 23/08/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi Guys,

Even I am facing a similar issue in liferay 5.2.3. My project is already in production and migrating to liferay 6.x is not a solution for me. Below is the brief synopsis of my problem.

Our liferay has been running in production environment for around 2-3 months now but suddenly we are facing a session swapping issue in production for few users.
The problem occurs when session times out for one user. When the user clicks on the home icon for liferay, either he is shown the sign in portlet with the message "You are signed in as some-other-user " or he sees a sign in portlet with the username text box pre filled with some-other-username.

For eg: I am logged in as 'ABC' and a certain 'XYZ' is also using the production environment somewhere else in some other machine. Now, say I don't do any activity on my session for 30 mins and my session expires automatically. I am redirected to the HOME page having the sign-in portlet. Now, out of the following 3 scenarios, one occur:
1) I am shown sign-in portlet with the following message:
You are signed in as XYZ.
2) I am shown sign-in portlet with username and password field but the user-name field is prepopulated with XYZ
3) I am shown sign-in portlet with user name and password fields and the user name fields is prepopulated with ABC.

Now, the first 2 scenarios are of course incorrect and the result should always be the 3rd scenario.

Can anyone please help me out in this issue and point out any certain direction to look into?
Below are the configuration details:
Liferay 5.2.3
Mysql 5.1.48

Any pointers would be really helpful.

NOTE : I have already tried disabling all caching but with no success.
donna arthur, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 6 Fecha de incorporación: 14/08/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi all,
I have the same issue, using Liferay 6.1 CE GA2; this issue is reproducible with bundle of Tomcat and jBoss, with the standard, out of the box content of Liferay (no custom portlets deployed).
In Tomcat console we get a lot of this exception:

ERROR [DirectServletRegistry:187] java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashMap cannot be cast to java.util.List
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashMap cannot be cast to java.util.List
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.servlet.DirectServletRegistry._reloadDependents(DirectServletRegistry.java:150)

maybe has something to do with it?

Does anyone still encounter this issue? Any known solutions?

Thank you
donna arthur, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 6 Fecha de incorporación: 14/08/12 Mensajes recientes
Hello all,
The problem seems to be from our local proxy server. We added the IPs as exceptions for the proxy and everything seems to be OK.