Foros de discusión

DOCUMENT EDITOR IN LIFERAY

Pallavi Havale, modificado hace 7 años.

DOCUMENT EDITOR IN LIFERAY

New Member Mensajes: 9 Fecha de incorporación: 28/08/15 Mensajes recientes
Hello,
My requirement is that, I want Document Editor in Liferay. First off all I Upload Document Files & Store In DLFileEntry Entity.
Then, For Editor I use liferay-ui:input-editor FCKEditor. I fetching the file contents which is storing in DLFileEntry & I getting all contents regarding file in FCKEditor. Now I want to do Update the Content which is in Editor, After submitting of button click I got all updated data in console but my requirement is I want to update data in DLFileEntry entity. for that I try to Use DLFileEntryLocalServiceUtil.updateFileEntry() But I am not getting any Results.

Can any one Help Me To Resolve My Issue..
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: DOCUMENT EDITOR IN LIFERAY

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 6403 Fecha de incorporación: 23/09/08 Mensajes recientes
Pallavi Havale:
But I am not getting any Results.

This is a quite broad problem statement. Let's start with a number of questions:
  • What's the format of the documents that you want to work on? TXT? DOC? XLS? PDF? ODT? XML? ZIP?
  • What did you do so far (can you point to publically available code?)
  • Is your problem in reading or in writing that data?
  • I'm assuming you're building a new portlet that implements this editor - what version of Liferay are you aiming at?
  • As you already mention some API that you intend to use: How are you using it and what are the non-results that you get?

Thanx Olaf Kock

I want to work on DOC format File.
Yes, I refered this link https://web.liferay.com/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Add+HTML+Editor+to+Portlet.
Work Flow Of My Project :
1] I upload DOC File in DLFileEntry.
2] I have list of DOC files which I'm getting though DLFileEntry entity
3] While I selecting the Any file Out of List it Gives me all contents in Editor and I just changing the content or updating it,
4] finally I wana updating content which I changing in Editor in Existing DOC File(Override the DOC File).
I have problem to updating content data not reading and writing, I am getting content of DOC File through getContentStream();
I'm building a new portlet that implements this editor & I am using Liferay 6.2ga3.

RE: DOCUMENT EDITOR IN LIFERAY (Respuesta)

Resolved
thumbnail
Nirav Prajapati, modificado hace 7 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 133 Fecha de incorporación: 25/06/15 Mensajes recientes
Hi Pallavi

I have same requirement like you,
I have to edit document in D&M Portlet,
In short i want some editor which can edit my document and save it.

Please help me
Thnaks in Advance.