Foros de discusión

Sdk Location not valid

Lou Mali, modificado hace 7 años.

Sdk Location not valid

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 3/05/16 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I'm trying to create a new plugin according to the beginner's tutorial but I got this message

" The app.server.deploy.dir(C:\liferay\tools\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.2/../bundles/tomcat-7.0.62/webapps) is not valid."

(Check the screenshot for more precision).

I don't know how to get rid of it.

I read that I must create a bundle.Username.properties but I don't know where to get the username of my computer.

Lou Mali

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: Sdk Location not valid

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14916 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
So the app.server.deploy.dir should point to an actual tomcat deployed with Liferay. Usually we don't have to set this one directly, just pointing "app.server.dir" at a valid bundle with a tomcat is enough, the regular props should determine the rest of the vars appropriately.

You're pointing at your SDK dir, but you likely have a "build.<username>.properties" which is pointing at an invalid bundle.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 7 años.

RE: Sdk Location not valid

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14916 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
you don't use "//" syntax, the regular unix paths with a single / always work.

the only time you may have to double is if you use the windoze \ char since it is also the standard escape indicator (i.e. \n or \t), so you sometimes have to use \\.