Foros de discusión

100 PaperCuts - Sprint 1

thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 13 años.

100 PaperCuts - Sprint 1

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
All,

The votes are in, and Liferay's 100 PaperCuts Sprint 1 begins tomorrow! I have created a landing page and a wiki page for Sprint 1:

-- The Landing page lists team members, basic program info, a high level list of sprints, and detailed information on the process we will follow for fixing papercuts.

-- The wiki page lists individual papercuts and who they are assigned to. Please check this list. Over time we can learn of each other's strengths and use that to assign issues better. If you feel you'd rather work on a different issue, let me know (either here or in email).

I chose the papercuts based on a list of potential papercuts (sorted by votes), and their relative ease of fixing and impact to the user experience. So you won't find bugs like low level database errors or developer tool bugs (such as Service Builder). Feel free to comment on them and we can tweak as necessary. Otherwise, if you are good to go, then go for it. I am also going to participate and help out as much as possible. I will check in and update status daily. If you have questions, leave them in this thread, which we can use for discussion during the sprint.

The due date for this first round of 10 papercuts is Feb 16 (two weeks). Hopefully you can resolve your issue in that timeframe. Note that it may turn out that your issue is much more complex to fix than estimated, or maybe it's already fixed! See the landing page for instructions on what to do in that case.

Again, thanks for volunteering, this community exists and thrives based on volunteers such as you.

PS: Juan, you need to add a profile picture to your account emoticon