Foros de discusión

text size change and height

Mohit Trehan, modificado hace 8 años.

text size change and height

New Member Mensajes: 7 Fecha de incorporación: 6/04/16 Mensajes recientes
I am using the CA unified Self Service which is based on liferay portal. Under that how to reduce the width and height of text box? CA Service Catalog is integrated with CA unified Self Service to reflect customized forms but in CA Service Catalog when changing the size the textbox is not reflecting in Unified self Service. In attach 2 screenshot in First Screenshot name text box have reduced size and in Unified Self Service all have equal size
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 8 años.

RE: text size change and height

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
You can probably use some CSS to change the size. Beyond that, you should probably check with CA. We don't know how their forms are implemented so it hard to say exactly how you should changes things.
Mohit Trehan, modificado hace 8 años.

New Member Mensajes: 7 Fecha de incorporación: 6/04/16 Mensajes recientes
HI Samuel,

Well I have already put CSS code in Ca Service Catalog and in CA Service catalog user interface it is reflecting. But in Unified Self Service(Liferay Portal) it is not reflecting.
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado hace 8 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 6403 Fecha de incorporación: 23/09/08 Mensajes recientes
Mohit Trehan:
Well I have already put CSS code in Ca Service Catalog and in CA Service catalog user interface it is reflecting. But in Unified Self Service(Liferay Portal) it is not reflecting.

Firebug and its decendants on your browser of least distrust are typically good tools to identify which CSS is active and why. There's probably some more specific CSS in that portlet that supercedes your own CSS.