Foros de discusión

Liferay workflownotification

Kaouther Ajala, modificado hace 8 años.

Liferay workflownotification

New Member Mensajes: 24 Fecha de incorporación: 10/02/15 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I use Liferay 6.2 , i use dynamic data list form and dynamic data list portlets with single approver workflow.

User send a subscription request via dynamic data list form, this request will be displayed in dynamic data list portlet.

when user send this request a notification will be sent to the portla admin and to user who have site content reviewer role

to approve or reject this request...

So my problem is: how modify the default text of the notification which is" user3 sent youa Enregistrement de listes de données dynamiques for review in the workflow."

please help me to customise this notification text in all steps of workflow and wihich file shall i modify

thanks a lot.
Darryl Kpizingui, modificado hace 8 años.

RE: Liferay workflownotification

Junior Member Mensajes: 82 Fecha de incorporación: 10/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
Liferay uses a workflow engine called Kaleo. Kaleo uses a XML file to describe states and action sequences. This file is the worflow descriptor which defines the business rules.
The content of the emails and others notifications are defined in the workflow descriptor. The default files are located in the folder "kaleo-web/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/definitions" of Kaleo webapps. Once you modify that file you then need to upload them in the workflow section in the control panel.

Hope this will help,
Darryl.

thank you for your reply , i modified before in single-approver-definition.xml file then i restarted server but modifications were not applied.

so i want to know please what do you mean by worflow descriptor file ,is this single-approver-definition.xml or single-approver-definition-scripted-assignment.xml?

thank you
thumbnail
Eric COQUELIN, modificado hace 8 años.

Expert Mensajes: 254 Fecha de incorporación: 3/11/13 Mensajes recientes
Bonjour Kaouther,

Don't forget to update version in the workflow configuration page.

Regards,
Darryl Kpizingui, modificado hace 8 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 82 Fecha de incorporación: 10/01/13 Mensajes recientes
There is no need to restart the server. The file after modification is not updated in Liferay unless you upload it in the workflow configuration accessible from the control panel.
I attach a screenshot of the configuration form. There are two choices. Either you update the existing workflow definition or you create a new one. I circle in red the button that you can use to perform those two actions.

About which file you should use. I think that the file used by Liferay is single-approver-definition.xml. The scripted definition is the same descriptor but use script languages like JavaScript or Python.

thanks !!
the problem was resolved