Foros de discusión

filter content with

thumbnail
Alix Boc, modificado hace 8 años.

filter content with

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 13/10/14 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

is it possible to filter contents in a page (in multiple assets publisher) with a tag apply to a page ?

The idea is to add a tag (or a custom field, why not) to a page ( eg, 101) and assets publisher will automatically select all content with the same tag. (I understand that i need an initial configuration for all assests publisher).

I know i can add tags directly on the page URL, but i can't figure out how i can change this tags easily ( the final user is not programmer)
All other solutions i found need to use hooks or more.

any suggestions ?

thanks in advance !

(liferay 6.2 ga4)
Olivier Bonnet-Torrès, modificado hace 8 años.

RE: filter content with

Regular Member Mensajes: 162 Fecha de incorporación: 11/07/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi Alix!

1. From what I understand at first glance, you can use the tag cloud portlet. This will allow dynamic filtering with tags.
2. If you want to let the final user configure static tag filtering for the whole page, you will have to set up a shared parameter and this has to be done programmatically. However programmatically also includes ADT. So you will have to create a (css-hidden from guest) ADT for setting up the shared parameter. The final user may use the ADT (make sure it is visible for them) to select the tag filter.
3. The definitive solution will be to create a hook or a portlet - inspired by the tag cloud portlet - to fit the exact needs (the story may not be accurate enough...)

Good luck!
thumbnail
Alix Boc, modificado hace 8 años.

RE: filter content with

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 13/10/14 Mensajes recientes
thanks Olivier,

a hook will give me the best result i think.