Foros de discusión

Weblogic 12c - The session data could not be deserialized

thumbnail
Spyridon Doulgeridis, modificado hace 8 años.

Weblogic 12c - The session data could not be deserialized

New Member Mensajes: 8 Fecha de incorporación: 7/01/16 Mensajes recientes
Hi all,

We are using Liferay 6.2 EE and WLS 12.1.2. The WLS domain is a standalone in DEV mode.
We have created some portlets with Spring .4.1.5.RELEASE and Lifray JSP tags.
With Tomcat it works ok.

There are deployed ok, but we get the exception below when performing hte following scenario:
1. We are performing an ActionRequest in portlet.
2. in which we get a list of data which are displayed ok.
3. After that we get the exception below in the console

INFO: home page
<jan 7, 2016 5:11:10 pm eet> <error> <http session> <bea-100028> <the session data could not be deserialized. java.io.invalidclassexception: org.springframework.ui.modelmap; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialversionuid="1954789964718618214" at java.io.objectstreamclass.initnonproxy(objectstreamclass.java:617) java.io.objectinputstream.readnonproxydesc(objectinputstream.java:1620) java.io.objectinputstream.readclassdesc(objectinputstream.java:1515) truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace>
</the></bea-100028></http></error></jan>

Please help!
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, modificado hace 8 años.

RE: Weblogic 12c - The session data could not be deserialized

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 3089 Fecha de incorporación: 28/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Hmmm maybe there are more than one Spring libraries in classpath.

If you are adding your own Spring libraries, maybe you want to add those in <prefer-application-packages>?

https://github.com/liferay/liferay-portal/blob/6.2.4-ga5/portal-web/docroot/WEB-INF/weblogic.xml#L19
thumbnail
Spyridon Doulgeridis, modificado hace 8 años.

New Member Mensajes: 8 Fecha de incorporación: 7/01/16 Mensajes recientes
Hi Juan,

First of all, Thanx a lot for the quick reply.

We are using maven and we indeed declare our Spring dependencies. We did some attempts to add this in weblogic.xml of the portlet.

Do we need to put it in all wars: portlets and main portal war?

Thanx in advance!

Spyros
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez, modificado hace 8 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 3089 Fecha de incorporación: 28/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Spyridon Doulgeridis:
Hi Juan,

First of all, Thanx a lot for the quick reply.

We are using maven and we indeed declare our Spring dependencies. We did some attempts to add this in weblogic.xml of the portlet.

Do we need to put it in all wars: portlets and main portal war?

Thanx in advance!

Spyros

It depends on which classloader that class was loaded from. To see that, it would be necessary to check the complete stacktrace at least.
Nikos Samaras, modificado hace 8 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 29 Fecha de incorporación: 14/01/16 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

I would like to inform you that this error exists only in CE edition not in EE. I used the same portlet with the CE edition of liferay and I got the serialization error message that Spyros said.

<Jan 7, 2016 5:11:10 PM EET> <Error> <HTTP Session> <BEA-100028> <The session data could not be deserialized.
java.io.InvalidClassException: org.springframework.ui.ModelMap; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 5665110590241200972, local class serialVersionUID = 1954789964718618214
at java.io.ObjectStreamClass.initNonProxy(ObjectStreamClass.java:617)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1620)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1515)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1620)
at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.java:1515)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
>

When I used the EE edition and I deployed the same portlet that message did not display on the console.
The tests that I did were with weblogic 12 and liferay-portal-6.2-ce-ga4-20150416163831865

Thank you,
Nikos
Michal Sima, modificado hace 7 años.

New Member Mensajes: 24 Fecha de incorporación: 27/02/13 Mensajes recientes
Have you found the origin of this problem? I have encountered exactly the same exception:

Caused by: java.io.InvalidClassException: org.springframework.ui.ModelMap; local class incompatible: stream classdesc serialVersionUID = 1954789964718618214, local class serialVersionUID = 5665110590241200972