Foros de discusión

first installation

Huub van de Mortel, modificado hace 13 años.

first installation

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 30/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

For some reason I'm not able to post a question in the English forum !!

I'm having trouble getting the opensource version 6.0.5 bundled with Tomcat running. I guess that there is a inconsistency in the example data in the database.

I set it up first with the default database and later with MySQL with the same result

After starting , the database tables are created and populated
( schema.run.enabled=true schema.run.minimal=false)

After starting the portal, ERROR messages appear like

07:52:25,375 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:441] No content found at WAP template path /layouttpl/custom/1_2_1_co
lumns.wap.tpl
07:52:25,375 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:395] No content found at template path /layouttpl/custom/2_2_columns.
tpl
07:52:25,375 ERROR [LayoutTemplateLocalServiceImpl:441] No content found at WAP template path /layouttpl/custom/2_2_colu
mns.wap.tpl

and

07:52:31,953 ERROR [PortalInstances:354] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:324)
at com.liferay.portal.model.impl.LayoutTypePortletImpl.reorganizePortlets(LayoutTypePortletImpl.java:819)
at com.liferay.portal.model.impl.LayoutTypePortletImpl.setLayoutTemplateId(LayoutTypePortletImpl.java:917)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.addLayout(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:149)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.addLayout(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:190)
at com.liferay.portal.service.impl.LayoutLocalServiceImpl.addLayout(LayoutLocalServiceImpl.java:228)

and

12:03:10,870 INFO [PortalImpl:3812] Current URL / generates exception: {groupId=18,privateLayout=false} does not have a
ny layouts
12:03:10,870 INFO [PortalImpl:3824] {groupId=18,privateLayout=false} does not have any layouts
12:03:10,885 ERROR [MainServlet:1084] com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupEx
ception: No Group exists with the key {companyId=1, classNameId=8, classPK=1}
com.liferay.portal.kernel.events.ActionException: com.liferay.portal.NoSuchGroupException: No Group exists with the key
{companyId=1, classNameId=8, classPK=1}
at com.liferay.portal.events.ServicePreAction.run(ServicePreAction.java:145)
at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorImpl.processEvent(EventsProcessorImpl.java:81)
at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorImpl.process(EventsProcessorImpl.java:58)
at com.liferay.portal.events.EventsProcessorUtil.process(EventsProcessorUtil.java:53)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.processServicePre(MainServlet.java:1064)
at com.liferay.portal.servlet.MainServlet.service(MainServlet.java:449)

I also tried leaving the tables empty with the same result.( schema.run.enabled=true schema.run.minimal=true)

The error message about the missing Group is true. Looking in the Group_ table contents the group does not exist (others do)

Is the downloaded zip file not consistent and can this be fixed in the database. I prefer keeping the examples..or am I missing a setting ??

Regards Huub
thumbnail
Corné Aussems, modificado hace 13 años.

RE: first installation

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1313 Fecha de incorporación: 3/10/06 Mensajes recientes
Dat is blijkbaar omdat je post in parent Forum categoriën. zoals deze.
Helaas dit punt is al eerder door mij doorgegeven aan Liferay maar daar is vooralsnog niets mee gebeurt.

Post je vragen in de uiterste kind categorie anders valt hij niet op.

Helaas mag/kan ik niet je post verplaatsen naar een categorie waar ik de rechten niet toe heb?