Foros de discusión

Spring MVC Portlet not registering in Liferay 6

Eltaeb Beatle, modificado hace 13 años.

Spring MVC Portlet not registering in Liferay 6

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 12/10/10 Mensajes recientes
I've developed a simple portlet using the Spring MVC Portlet framework into a Liferay 6 server running on Tomcat.

When I deploy the war-file of the portlet, I get the following log information:

-- From Liferay server
12-okt-2010 8:38:39 org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig deployWAR INFO: Deploying web application archive spring_sample_portlet.war

-- From Portlet application
08:38:39,859 INFO [ContextLoader:187] Root WebApplicationContext: initialization started
08:38:39,900 INFO [XmlWebApplicationContext:456] Refreshing Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Tue Oct 12 08:38:39 GMT 2010]; root of context hierarchy
08:38:39,960 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader:315] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]
08:38:40,045 INFO [DefaultListableBeanFactory:549] Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@45ac89: defining beans [weatherService]; root of factory hierarchy
08:38:40,074 INFO [ContextLoader:214] Root WebApplicationContext: initialization completed in 213 ms

It looks like the deployment has succesfully been completed, but there is no message that the portlet is registered in Liferay like:
08:09:42,197 INFO [PortletHotDeployListener:220] Registering portlets for my-greeting-portlet
08:09:42,307 INFO [PortletHotDeployListener:369] 1 portlet for my-greeting-portlet is available for use

It also doesn't show up in the list of portlets you can add to a page.

Has anybody had a similar problem? If you need extra information from me, let me know.
Doruk Calki, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Spring MVC Portlet not registering in Liferay 6

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 2/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Have you found a solution to this problem? I have several Spring MVC portlets and the war seems to be deployed properly but the portlets don't register.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14919 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Do you have the portlet.xml and liferay-portlet.xml files in the WEB-INF folder? Do you have the liferay-display.xml file that determines where in the menu it should show up?
Gwowen Fu, modificado hace 11 años.

Expert Mensajes: 315 Fecha de incorporación: 27/12/10 Mensajes recientes
Do you have this in your web.xml file?

<listener>
<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
</listener>