Foros de discusión

separate webapp under JBoss next to Liferay

Roy Reshef, modificado hace 13 años.

separate webapp under JBoss next to Liferay

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 7/06/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi, I am a Liferay newbie so my apologies if I ask a trivial question. I use Liferay 5.2.3.

I tried - in vain - to run next to Liferay under JBoss (5.1.0.GA) a separate webapp (which does not run itself under Liferay). I do not know if this is possible at all, or if it is possible and I am doing something wrong.

The context of my webapp (it's a bread-and-butter spring MVC webapp) is /webapp. In portal-ext.properties I tried to exclude it from requiring authentication using this:

# set the webapp as one which does not require authentication
auth.public.paths=/webapp,\
	/webapp/,\
	/webapp/page1.html,\
	/webapp/page1.jsp,\
	/webapp/page2.html,\
	/webapp/page2.jsp,\
	/webapp/page3.html,\
	/webapp/page3.jsp

(note that I have defined here the webapp context - as well as each and every html page (and its spring mapping to JSP) - as public paths).

It simply does not work. Whether I try to get to /webapp, /webapp/ or any of the explicit URLs of the pages, I end up at the login page with the URL /web/guest.

If I try to get to /web/guest/webapp (or any of the pages under it) I end up at the same login page with the URL of /web/guest/login (which is configured in portal-ext.properties as
auth.login.url=/web/guest/login
).

Am I doing something wrong here or is it just not possible?

Thanks, Roy
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modificado hace 13 años.

RE: separate webapp under JBoss next to Liferay

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2034 Fecha de incorporación: 5/03/09 Mensajes recientes
There is infact a JBOSS Liferay bundle you can download. You might want to take a look at that one.
Thorsten Sperber, modificado hace 13 años.

RE: separate webapp under JBoss next to Liferay

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 25/03/10 Mensajes recientes
This wasn't the question. He's already using liferay with JBoss. I'm also looking forward to an answer.

/subscribed