Foros de discusión

Streaming Video from Document Library

Dave Willis, modificado hace 13 años.

Streaming Video from Document Library

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 9/07/09 Mensajes recientes
I have some video files stored in the document library that I need to play in a Flash video player but they're not working. The URL I'm using is correct and the file returns 200. I can even see that it's downloading the appropriate amount of data in the console. The player just sits there with the loading indicator spinning. These files play fine in the player when not in the document library as well. Is there something special that needs to be done to get them to work in the document library? Thanks!
Dave
Dave Willis, modificado hace 13 años.

RE: Streaming Video from Document Library

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 9/07/09 Mensajes recientes
Bump?
thumbnail
Jonas Yuan, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 993 Fecha de incorporación: 27/04/07 Mensajes recientes
Hi Dave,

The expected feature got addressed at LPS-24432
Ramesh J, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 43 Fecha de incorporación: 21/07/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi, did you figure this out?
thumbnail
Juan Gonzalez P, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 3089 Fecha de incorporación: 28/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Dave Willis:
I have some video files stored in the document library that I need to play in a Flash video player but they're not working. The URL I'm using is correct and the file returns 200. I can even see that it's downloading the appropriate amount of data in the console. The player just sits there with the loading indicator spinning. These files play fine in the player when not in the document library as well. Is there something special that needs to be done to get them to work in the document library? Thanks!
Dave

What format have that videos?