Foros de discusión

no permission to change configuration as Administrator

Hubert Felber, modificado hace 13 años.

no permission to change configuration as Administrator

Regular Member Mensajes: 157 Fecha de incorporación: 23/11/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I am testing liferay trunk version 53983.

I log in as administrator, have the Administrator role, and try to do authentication configuration in control panel.

First I don't see my LDAP configuration from portal-ext.properties. In "Add LDAP Server", I see the configuration but cannot save it. I get "you do not have the required permission".
And second: If I try to set e.g. "Ldap required" I get the error message again. But when going back the checkbox has the upated state. Leaving the control panel, and entering it again shows the checkbox in the previous state.

Hubert

RE: no permission to change configuration as Administrator

Regular Member Mensajes: 157 Fecha de incorporación: 23/11/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
With revision 54655 the "you do not have the required permission". problem disappeared, although I get a lot of stack traces when performing actions in control panel->settings.

Hubert
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, modificado hace 13 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2871 Fecha de incorporación: 31/08/06 Mensajes recientes
Hi Hubert,

It seems to be working fine for me now. I'm using r55966

Could you verify?

If it doesn't work for you, can you post the error messages?

Jorge Ferrer:
Could you verify?
Hi Jorge,
It worked with r55881 from last Friday.
But I found other issues regarding the control panel which I reported as JIRAs.
I am a bit unsure about the correct way to report effects found in the Liferay Beta and Release Candidates. Is it OK if I just submit JIRAs?

Hubert
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, modificado hace 13 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2871 Fecha de incorporación: 31/08/06 Mensajes recientes
JIRA is usually fine, but right now there are too many unclosed tickets that are not really bugs, which makes those that are important go unnoticed. We are in the process of fixing that, but meanwhile it would be helpful if you could add a post that links to the tickets you created related to the 6.0 beta testing.

Thanks