Foros de discusión

Issue Tracker as Plugin

Hannes Kleindienst, modificado hace 14 años.

Issue Tracker as Plugin

New Member Mensajes: 16 Fecha de incorporación: 21/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I might have easily overlooked it, but is there a portlet/plugin for an bug/issue tracker (not necessarily as sophisticated as JIRA)?

Thanks,
Hannes
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: Issue Tracker as Plugin

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 6396 Fecha de incorporación: 23/09/08 Mensajes recientes
Are you looking for a bugtracker that comes in portlet form? I'm not aware of any. As issue tracking is such an open ended field, I'd rather expect good results from any integration of existing issuetrackers rather than another implementation of the same topic.

Regarding interfaces to existing trackers, the WOL portlets contain a portlet interfacing Jira through the database for some very basic reporting (just as on your personal page here), but that portlet is hardcoded for the requirements on liferay.com and would need some tweaking to match your requirements.

If you're looking for an integrated solution you might get some way with SSO to Liferay and your bugtracker, possibly also with RSS interfacing to some queries if that's supported by your issuetracker.
Hannes Kleindienst, modificado hace 14 años.

New Member Mensajes: 16 Fecha de incorporación: 21/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Thank you, Olaf, for your comment. I would prefer an integrated solution, since our current system is running on a different environment (Zope/Python) which I would like to drop in near future - so SSO is not an option.
Since I am at the very beginning with liferay, I'll investigate the options - if the portlet development is as nice and easy as it seams, I might end up creating a small solution for my purpose.
Cheers,
Hannes
Trey Howard, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 38 Fecha de incorporación: 10/05/11 Mensajes recientes
Did you find a portlet for issue tracking?

-Trey
thumbnail
Nagendra Kumar Busam, modificado hace 12 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 678 Fecha de incorporación: 7/07/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Hannes,

Are you talking in the lines of Poi Issue Tracker & PloneSoftwareCenter products we have in Plone?

If we have some similar in Liferay that's a great feature addition