Foros de discusión

Domino Lotus Notes Integration portlet is available

thumbnail
Victor Zorin, modificado hace 14 años.

Domino Lotus Notes Integration portlet is available

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1228 Fecha de incorporación: 14/04/08 Mensajes recientes
A public version of our Lotus Notes portlet for Liferay has been made available in Community Plugins section, this is the direct product link on liferay.com' downloads section. If any installation/localization issues, put your notes as product comments, we'll adjust it as soon as we can.
Overview link is here.
thumbnail
Corné A, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: Domino Lotus Notes Integration portlet is available

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1313 Fecha de incorporación: 3/10/06 Mensajes recientes
Wow this is really good news.
I will check it out and make a lot of faces smile ,
and of course give you the credits.

If i can help you with translations in Dutch i will be happy to help.
thumbnail
Victor Zorin, modificado hace 14 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1228 Fecha de incorporación: 14/04/08 Mensajes recientes
Thanks Corné
Would be interested to see how it performs outside our direct clientèle base.
Sven Berger, modificado hace 13 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 7/10/10 Mensajes recientes
I am interested in the portlet "Domino Contacts". Is it possible to get / buy this?

Regards,
S. Berger
thumbnail
Andreas Müller, modificado hace 12 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 47 Fecha de incorporación: 26/01/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi Victor,

what is the status of this portlet?
I am interested in using such a portlet for Liferay 6.0.x But at the moment I cannot download the 5.2.3 version of the portlet on the product link because this causes an internal server error.
thumbnail
Victor Zorin, modificado hace 12 años.

Hi Andreas
We are currently building a new site that will contain over 100 business portlets, portlet suites/applications and comprehensive manuals from our company and other vendors. This will also include Domino integrators. Unfortunately, this is a very large development (based on Liferay 6.1.0) and first downloads will only be available from end of June. Hope everyone will like this new shared resource centre.
Regards. Victor.
thumbnail
Victor Zorin, modificado hace 12 años.

This site finally went live. We'll start moving products one by one from Liferay Community Repository and other places into this framework.
The portlet's new name is Lotus Notes Summary, it is being documented right now, shall be accessible by mid-next-week. Available for LR6.0.1+ and LR6.1.0+.
On home page you may find 'subscribe to new product notifications' link. You will get auto-notified.
paul ramsden, modificado hace 7 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 1/06/16 Mensajes recientes
I have been tasked with adding Domino integration to a Liferay installation currently under development.

I tried to follow the link in your previous post (see below) but cannot find any mention of portlets there. Is the portlet available in any form?

Thanks

Victor Zorin:
This site finally went live. We'll start moving products one by one from Liferay Community Repository and other places into this framework.
The portlet's new name is Lotus Notes Summary, it is being documented right now, shall be accessible by mid-next-week. Available for LR6.0.1+ and LR6.1.0+.
On home page you may find 'subscribe to new product notifications' link. You will get auto-notified.
thumbnail
Victor Zorin, modificado hace 7 años.

Hi Paul

Send me a note via this https://fifthocean.com.au/ contact page.
I will get back to you.

Regards
Victor