Foros de discusión

Personalized asset publisher

Mike Lim, modificado hace 14 años.

Personalized asset publisher

Junior Member Mensajes: 28 Fecha de incorporación: 31/08/09 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

Is there a way to use the asset publisher and display only items (web contents, blogs, documents, images) related to me? For example, I'm a member of Information Technology (organization) and Liferay (community), so I want my asset publisher to display all web contents, blogs, documents, images from both communities. Would this be possible? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks for your help!
Vilmos Papp, modificado hace 2 meses.

RE: Personalized asset publisher

Regular Member Mensajes: 131 Fecha de incorporación: 4/05/09 Mensajes recientes
I don't know whether it can be done through configuration, but if you modify it in ext environment or with hook plugin it could work.

Thanks! But do you have an example? I don't see any setting on ext that could solve it..
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modificado hace 14 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2034 Fecha de incorporación: 5/03/09 Mensajes recientes
Not the portal-properties.ext but the ext development environment. What you would probably want to do is create seperate copies of the asset manager - e.g Web Content Asset Manager, Image asset manager, etc. and then publish those to your liferay instance.

Actually my idea is to display all web contents from all my related communities in one asset publisher so I don't have to go back from one community just to see them. Would it be possible for me to do that? Could I also execute an asset publisher on a different page displaying only those that I have viewed, I have bookmarked, or those that were shared to me? It would be great if the asset publisher could do it without any developments involved. I don't know if I've missed out on any settings. But if not, would it be possible to do it by customizing the ext environment? By the way, is it also possible to bookmark web contents?

Thanks again for your help!