Foros de discusión

"My Community" page

Manu Wiel, modificado hace 14 años.

"My Community" page

New Member Mensajes: 24 Fecha de incorporación: 6/08/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I'm new in Liferay. Now i want to create an organization with some users. The organization has an own page with the document library portlet. Now i want that all members of the organization can watch or add documents to the document library of the organization, using a portlet on their own private page. is this possible?
(sorry for my bad english ;))
another thing i want is to modify the standard private page of new users, so that there are not always portlets like calender.. on the private page, when i create a new user. how could i do that?

thanks a lot

manu
thumbnail
zahid khan, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: "My Community" page

Regular Member Mensajes: 116 Fecha de incorporación: 30/07/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi, for the second query

You can change the default settings by changing the following properties and placing in portal-ext.properties:

##Set the portlet ids for the columns specified in the layout template.

default.user.private.layout.column-1=71_INSTANCE_OY0d,82,23,61 ( Portlet Ids of portlets you want to add by default )
default.user.private.layout.column-2=11,29,8,19
default.user.private.layout.column-3=
default.user.private.layout.column-4=

And for the first Query

You have to keep the document library portlet in ur organization's page
then give a link(keep a web content or journal content portlet with a link to the organization's page in the user's private page ) to this page to all the the user's'
(there might other easy ways of achiving this just search on the forum)

HTH

Zahid khan
Manu Wiel, modificado hace 14 años.

New Member Mensajes: 24 Fecha de incorporación: 6/08/09 Mensajes recientes
Thanks for your fast reply!

Now i put the Portlet URL of my organization doc lib in an iframe, but i dont like the scroll bars and the fix size, how can i put an url to my web content portlet, so that i can show the doc lib without creating a new webcontent-page? can i link "show web content" portlet to an url i want? i can only find adding my self-created web content pages.

Another thing to the private page problem.. for example ive a users, userA and im going to create userB. if userA has a portlet on his page with the id 48_INSTANCE_ObU8, and i write something like this

default.user.private.layout.column-1=48_INSTANCE_ObU8
default.user.private.layout.column-2=

to my portal-ext.properties, shouldn the portlet, every new user has on his private page (here useremoticon, show the same like for userA?
thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modificado hace 14 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2034 Fecha de incorporación: 5/03/09 Mensajes recientes
You need the ID of the portlet which you can now get from the control panel. It's not necessarily the ID of that specific instance of the portlet on that given user's page.
thumbnail
Eduardo Pantoja Ramírez, modificado hace 10 años.

New Member Mensajes: 8 Fecha de incorporación: 24/08/13 Mensajes recientes
hi, i'm setting the properties of my default portlets for the private layout of the users indicating that i want to have the iframe portlet, i have a question about this: is there any way i can preconfigure that when a user is created and the iframe portlet is being added to his private layout this iframe portlet has already preconfigured some url?. This is because i don´t want to give permissions of configuration to the users of this portlet. is ther a way to do this? the propertie that i'm setting on my portal-ext.properties is the following:

default.user.private.layout.column-1=48

thanks for the help