Foros de discusión

Error creating Liferay plugin project

Robert Holt, modificado hace 9 años.

Error creating Liferay plugin project

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 6/05/14 Mensajes recientes
Hello,

I have been following the developer's guide found here:
https://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.2/development/-/ai/developing-apps-with-liferay-ide-liferay-portal-6-2-dev-guide-02-en

When I go to create a new liferay plugin project I get the following error:
eclipse.buildId=4.3.2.M20140221-1700
java.version=1.8.0_05
java.vendor=Oracle Corporation
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86_64, WS=win32, NL=en_CA
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.standard.product
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86_64 -product org.eclipse.epp.package.standard.product

Error
Wed May 14 14:47:04 EDT 2014
Error creating Liferay plugin project.

org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: One or more constraints have not been satisfied.
	at com.liferay.ide.project.core.util.ProjectUtil.importProject(ProjectUtil.java:1140)
	at com.liferay.ide.project.core.PluginsSDKProjectProvider.doCreateNewProject(PluginsSDKProjectProvider.java:189)
	at com.liferay.ide.project.core.NewLiferayProjectProvider.createNewProject(NewLiferayProjectProvider.java:45)
	at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.execute(NewLiferayPluginProjectOpMethods.java:110)
	at com.liferay.ide.project.core.model.NewLiferayPluginProjectOp$Impl.execute(Unknown Source)
	at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard.performFinish(SapphireWizard.java:362)
	at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.forms.swt.SapphireWizard$3.run(SapphireWizard.java:326)
	at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by: org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: One or more constraints have not been satisfied.
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProject.modifyInternal(FacetedProject.java:363)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProject.mergeChangesInternal(FacetedProject.java:1181)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProject.access$2(FacetedProject.java:1117)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProject$5.run(FacetedProject.java:1099)
	at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2345)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProject.mergeChanges(FacetedProject.java:1109)
	at org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProjectWorkingCopy.commitChanges(FacetedProjectWorkingCopy.java:2020)
	at com.liferay.ide.project.core.util.ProjectUtil.createNewSDKProject(ProjectUtil.java:472)
	at com.liferay.ide.project.core.util.ProjectUtil.importProject(ProjectUtil.java:1136)
	... 7 more

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can give me.
thumbnail
Mathieu Hicauber, modificado hace 9 años.

RE: Error creating Liferay plugin project

New Member Mensajes: 17 Fecha de incorporación: 16/11/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

Same issue here - did you solve it ?

Thanx

Mathieu.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one. No, I have been trying things for days now but I cannot figure out what is wrong.
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado hace 9 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1123 Fecha de incorporación: 16/02/10 Mensajes recientes
Hey guys,

This is a known issue: https://issues.liferay.com/browse/IDE-1537

The title of the issue is "Unable to create projects when jre8 is default jre", but I am getting the exact same error when using jre7.

I have solved the problem. By default my eclipse compiler compliance level was set to 1.4. Changing it to 1.7 did the job.

Thanks again,
Rob
thumbnail

Hi

Default compliance level is set to 1.6 for me, but still the same issue.
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1123 Fecha de incorporación: 16/02/10 Mensajes recientes
Hey guys, for those of you still have problems could you try the most recent nightly build? See if it helps any:

http://files.liferay.org.es/staged/public-files/liferay-ide/unstable/build/releng/com.liferay.ide-repository/target/updatesite/
thumbnail

Thanks, we'll give it a go next week.
thumbnail

We pushed another build today that also fixed an issue related to the "One or more constraints have not been satisfied." issue. I hope this fixes things for you.
Tania Garcia, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensajes: 10 Fecha de incorporación: 29/11/14 Mensajes recientes
Hello.

I have downloaded 1 month ago the project. and it doesn't work
thumbnail

Tania Garcia:
Hello.

I have downloaded 1 month ago the project. and it doesn't work

Hello Tania,

We would like to help, but you will have to give us some more information to go on. What exact version did you install? what is your portal and sdk version (or are you using maven?) and then want exactly is the error that you encountered?
thumbnail
John Voltaire Rosanes Maximo, modificado hace 8 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 106 Fecha de incorporación: 19/06/15 Mensajes recientes
I have the 'One or more constraints have not been satisfied.' issue right now...
I'm using 1.7 jdk version.. all of my liferay tools are 6.2 ga4...
any solutions? currently I'm trying to create a theme,, but couldn't
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado hace 8 años.

John Voltaire Maximo:
I have the 'One or more constraints have not been satisfied.' issue right now...
I'm using 1.7 jdk version.. all of my liferay tools are 6.2 ga4...
any solutions? currently I'm trying to create a theme,, but couldn't

What is your default JRE in eclipse ? Window > Prefs > Java > Installed JRES?
thumbnail
John Voltaire Maximo, modificado hace 8 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 106 Fecha de incorporación: 19/06/15 Mensajes recientes
the preselected one was 1.8,,,, I looked into other posts and change my preference to 1.6 instead...
that worked for me,, thanks anyway for answering sir emoticon
Rafał Płaszczyk, modificado hace 6 años.

New Member Mensajes: 24 Fecha de incorporación: 5/07/17 Mensajes recientes
Robert Holt:
I have solved the problem. By default my eclipse compiler compliance level was set to 1.4. Changing it to 1.7 did the job.

Thanks again,
Rob

This helped, THANKS a lot.