Foros de discusión

Forums - Additional Functionality

thumbnail
Lisa Simpson, modificado hace 14 años.

Forums - Additional Functionality

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2034 Fecha de incorporación: 5/03/09 Mensajes recientes
I'd like to be able to limit the "default" view of the forums by date - for example - nothing older than a year unless the user changes the setting.
thumbnail

RE: Forums - Additional Functionality

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2034 Fecha de incorporación: 5/03/09 Mensajes recientes
This one shows SMF and shows what can be done for forum administration. I've blocked out the things I find particularly useful.
thumbnail

Editing the registration agreement is an online function. The registration agreement could EASILY be housed in the database where it could be edited like any other item of content in Liferay - and you could even keep track of which version a member agreed to and allow administrators to force users to agree to a new one upon log in.
thumbnail

Here's some more items that need to be included in the forums
thumbnail

This shows some more critical functionality that we'd like to see in the forums
thumbnail
Bryan Cheung, modificado hace 14 años.

Expert Mensajes: 373 Fecha de incorporación: 27/08/04 Mensajes recientes
Lisa,

Please see:

https://www.liferay.com/web/guest/community/wiki/-/wiki/Main/Message+Board+Improvements

And update / comment as you see fit.