Foros de discusión

How To Make A Porlet Loss It's State When Switching Between Communities

pillalamarri shiva shankar, modificado hace 14 años.

How To Make A Porlet Loss It's State When Switching Between Communities

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 17/07/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I have two communities x and y. I have a porlet in community x, After performing few actions in this community on a porlet I am switching to community y, now if I go back to community x again then I am forwarded to my last visited page(i.e the page I have visited before switching to community y) of community x.

I don’t want this behavior. I want liferay to forward me to the starting page of the portlet. I tired by setting the property <expiration-cache>0</expiration-cache> for the specific porlet but that didn't work. Please give a solution.

Thanks,
Shiva Shankar.P
thumbnail
Victor Zorin, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: How To Make A Porlet Loss It's State When Switching Between Commun

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1228 Fecha de incorporación: 14/04/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi Shiva
I think you have to explain a bit more, as your question is not really clear. Based on my current understanding you have several independent issues:

#1. switching between liferay communities (such as you do not want portal to 'remember' the url of the last visit by this user )

# 2. rendering behavior of your portlet (such as you do not want portlet to remember the previous state)

If that's the case - address and resolve them separately (there are various ways of fixing this), otherwise rephrase the question.
pillalamarri shiva shankar, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: How To Make A Porlet Loss It's State When Switching Between Commun

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 17/07/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Victor Zorin,

Thanks you for your quick reply.Please provide solution to both the points you have listed in your reply.

Thanks,
Shiva Shankar.p