Foros de discusión

window state after ajaxutil call

Jenny Han, modificado hace 14 años.

window state after ajaxutil call

Junior Member Mensajes: 36 Fecha de incorporación: 17/01/08 Mensajes recientes
I use the ajaxutil to submit UI data to backend without refsheshing whole page through onfucusout() event handler . During submission I need set window state to EXCLUSIVE. The action is working. However, after ajax submission, the regular form button submission is not working becaue the window state is still EXCLUSIVE. They are suppose to be back to NORMAL.I tried to set response.setWindowState(WindowState.NORMAL) in processAction() after ajax submission. It did not work.

Any idea how can reset windowState back to normal?
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: window state after ajaxutil call

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2047 Fecha de incorporación: 7/10/08 Mensajes recientes
How are you setting exclusive state? Maybe if you post your code, we could get a better idea of what you're doing.
Jenny Han, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: window state after ajaxutil call

Junior Member Mensajes: 36 Fecha de incorporación: 17/01/08 Mensajes recientes
thank you for the reply. Later I tried to reset window state back to normal after ajaxutil call, it seems working for after actions.
//set url for ajaxutil.
form.action="<portlet:actionURL windowState='<%= LiferayWindowState.EXCLUSIVE.toString() %>'><portlet:param name='struts_action' value='/mywork/action' /></portlet:actionURL>";

var url = form.action + "&" + inputs.serialize();
AjaxUtil.update(url, "<portlet:namespace />lib");

//set window to normal
form.action="<portlet:actionURL windowState='normal'>
<portlet:param name='struts_action' value='/mywork/action' /></portlet:actionURL>";