Foros de discusión

Themes throwing permission errors

gordon daniels, modificado hace 10 años.

Themes throwing permission errors

Liferay Master Mensajes: 797 Fecha de incorporación: 24/08/08 Mensajes recientes
I have been installing themes from the market place on my development system. I am getting an error which I have never seen before:

Errno::EACCES: Permission denied - /opt/tome/tomcat-7.0.40/temp/liferay/sass/d298f0d70c6dd9ee51ee1f86ed4916c4f2787f70/main.cssc

I am running everything as root, so permissions are not a problem. I've done a lot of searches but have not found an answer. Anyone have any insights? Using 6.1.2ga3.

thanks

RE: Themes throwing permission errors

Liferay Master Mensajes: 797 Fecha de incorporación: 24/08/08 Mensajes recientes
Well, my experience shows 6.1.2ga3 to be a horrible release. Besides the error in the above posting I also receive these:

Caused by: org.jruby.exceptions.RaiseException: (Errno::EACCES) /opt/glass/tomcat-7.0.40/temp/liferay/sass/4706de893e9a5da1134f184834b9553011838214/main.cssc

Also, when accessing server admin the control panel goes away. The error says view.portlet.jsp not found. By deleteing the view.jsp file and copying new one it fixes it for a while, before it does it again.

I am having these problems with lr ce ga3 release and also with the lce patched versions of the last two ga3 releases. What gives?

bump: Seriously, no one else is having this problem?
Mark Rupp, modificado hace 7 años.

New Member Mensajes: 6 Fecha de incorporación: 3/09/14 Mensajes recientes
Sorry that I am necroing a long dead thread... but we are experiencing the same problem and I noticed in your other thread on themeray (https://www.themeray.com/community-forum/-/message_boards/message/648366) where you asked about this question you mentioned you had resolved it through Java versioning. Could you go into a little more detail on what it was that you did to fix the problem (if you remember)?

Thanks in advance!
Mark