Foros de discusión

Liferay integration with weblogic

nagendra sharma, modificado hace 10 años.

Liferay integration with weblogic

New Member Mensajes: 3 Fecha de incorporación: 3/01/14 Mensajes recientes
Hello,
I am trying to install liferay along with Oracle HTTP server (OHS/Web Tier). but somehow i am not able to get the setting correctly. I have already installed weblogic 10 and configured the instances for ohs. Any help regarding this ??

thanks
ns
Marco Codeluppi, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: Liferay integration with weblogic

New Member Mensajes: 19 Fecha de incorporación: 4/04/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi!
I also have some problems during the installation of Liferay 6.1 GA3 on Weblogic server 10.3.6 with Oracle HTTP Server.

It seems it can't find a class, but this class is part o the Liferay WAR.

The installation in a base domain not configured for OHS goes OK.

Someone ha any ideas??

Nagendra Sharma, which is your problem?

Thanks in advance

Marco

This is the exception:
####<Jan 20, 2014 2:36:59 PM CET> <Notice> <Diagnostics> <SASV02UA> <AdminServer> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <9fd760abee46f54e:-29d4615c:143af9c1f70:-8000-0000000000000019> <1390225019788> <BEA-320068> <Watch 'UncheckedException' with severity 'Notice' on server 'AdminServer' has triggered at Jan 20, 2014 2:36:59 PM CET. Notification details:
WatchRuleType: Log
WatchRule: (SEVERITY = 'Error') AND ((MSGID = 'WL-101020') OR (MSGID = 'WL-101017') OR (MSGID = 'WL-000802') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-101020') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-101017') OR (MSGID = 'BEA-000802'))
WatchData: DATE = Jan 20, 2014 2:36:59 PM CET SERVER = AdminServer MESSAGE = [ServletContext@1308530418[app:consoleapp module:console path:/console spec-version:2.5]] Root cause of ServletException.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/liferay/portal/security/pacl/jndi/SchemeAwareContextWrapper
at com.liferay.portal.security.pacl.jndi.PACLInitialContextFactory.doGetInitialContext(PACLInitialContextFactory.java:127)
at com.liferay.portal.security.pacl.jndi.PACLInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(PACLInitialContextFactory.java:53)
at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:175)
at weblogic.application.ApplicationAccess.getCurrentModuleName(ApplicationAccess.java:185)
at weblogic.work.ServerWorkManagerFactory.findAppScoped(ServerWorkManagerFactory.java:310)
at weblogic.work.WorkManagerFactory.findAppScoped(WorkManagerFactory.java:331)
at weblogic.work.WorkManagerFactory.find(WorkManagerFactory.java:260)
at com.bea.console.utils.ConsoleWorkManagerUtils.schedule(ConsoleWorkManagerUtils.java:54)
at com.bea.console.utils.MBeanUtilsInitializer.initMBeanAsynchronously(MBeanUtilsInitializer.java:43)
at com.bea.console.utils.MBeanUtilsInitSingleFileServlet.initMBean(MBeanUtilsInitSingleFileServlet.java:32)
at com.bea.console.utils.MBeanUtilsInitSingleFileServlet.service(MBeanUtilsInitSingleFileServlet.java:45)
at weblogic.servlet.AsyncInitServlet.service(AsyncInitServlet.java:130)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:301)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:26)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3730)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3696)
at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2273)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2179)
at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1490)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)
at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)
SUBSYSTEM = HTTP USERID = <WLS Kernel> SEVERITY = Error THREAD = [ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)' MSGID = BEA-101017 MACHINE = SASV02UA TXID = CONTEXTID = 9fd760abee46f54e:-29d4615c:143af9c1f70:-8000-0000000000000018 TIMESTAMP = 1390225019788
WatchAlarmType: AutomaticReset
WatchAlarmResetPeriod: 30000
thumbnail
Pier Paolo Ramon, modificado hace 9 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 90 Fecha de incorporación: 25/05/10 Mensajes recientes
Hallo everyone, this is an ‘old’ thread, but we encountered this exact error too.

The issue was about the position of portal-ext.properties in Weblogic Cluster.

If your Liferay Home path is /Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain, then you need to put the properties file in two different locations depending on the type of the node of the cluster.

In the Admin node you put the file directly inside /Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain.
In the Cluster nodes instead the right location is /Oracle/Middleware/user_projects/domains/base_domain/<CLUSTER_NAME>!

I hope to solve this problem for you and whoever will land on this page in the future emoticon
Andrej Bačnar, modificado hace 9 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 8/01/15 Mensajes recientes
I had the same trouble while trying to update liferay from 6.0 to 6.1

This error was caused by wrong dependencies.
In folder Oracle\Middleware\user_projects\domains\my_domain\lib I left my jars for 6.0, i just renamed them then added new ones.
That was a big mistake, when i deleted old jars, error dissapeared.