Foros de discusión

LR 5.2.2 Page security

thumbnail
Laurent Dreuillat, modificado hace 14 años.

LR 5.2.2 Page security

Junior Member Mensajes: 78 Fecha de incorporación: 7/04/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I have some private pages in my community in the portal. I want some page to be hidden to all users of this community except administrator.
I selected the "Manage Page" menu and I added the rights to this user and removed all the other rights on this page (community).
When I connect as administrator everything is OK but when I connect as another user of the community I still can see this page!
What else should I configure?

Thanks

Laurent
thumbnail
Olaf Kock, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: LR 5.2.2 Page security

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 6403 Fecha de incorporación: 23/09/08 Mensajes recientes
I've done this today without problems - worked as expected, though I just needed to hide a page from non-members of an otherwise public community - this worked well with deactivating the Guest/View checkbox in "Manage Pages/(the page)/Permissions".
thumbnail
Laurent Dreuillat, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: LR 5.2.2 Page security

Junior Member Mensajes: 78 Fecha de incorporación: 7/04/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi,

I have that problem with LR 5.1.1 and LR 5.2.2 in private pages of my community.
I want to hide some page to members of the community (except administrators) and it doesn't work (all members can see this page).
What is strange is that it works with other pages that have the same security configuration. The difference is that those pages have been protected with the previous LR version (5.0.x) then I made the migration to version 5.1.1. The page that has a problem has been created with the version 5.1.1 and it fails!
the problem is the same by migrating the application to version 5.2.2.

Any ideas?

thanks

Laurent