Foros de discusión

Add app -> Enterprise Admin

thumbnail
cometta cometta cometta, modificado hace 14 años.

Add app -> Enterprise Admin

Regular Member Mensajes: 109 Fecha de incorporación: 27/04/09 Mensajes recientes
in my "my community" private page, i can see app portlet call enterprise admin. i created new community and added new page. in this new page, i try to add new application -->but cannot find "enterprise admin" in the list.. i typed "Enterprise" the autocomplete textbox doesn't show the result... pls comment
thumbnail
Samuel Kong, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: Add app -> Enterprise Admin

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1902 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
What version of Liferay are you using? In 5.2.0, Liferay introduced the Control Panel so you will no longer need to add the Enterprise Admin portlet to a page. This is probably why you can't find it in the Add Application box.

I'm going to guess that you upgraded from 5.1.x and that you already had an enterprise admin portlet in your My Community before the upgrade. For this situation, Liferay doesn't delete the old portlet, which is probably why you have an enterprise admin portlet in your my community.
Anónimo, modificado hace 14 años.

Mensaje: 1
if the Enterprise Admin portlet appears in the COntrol Panel, so how can I find out and you it? How can I use the Organization tab as shown in some Liferay Portal user-guide?
thumbnail
cometta cometta cometta, modificado hace 14 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 109 Fecha de incorporación: 27/04/09 Mensajes recientes
organisation is sub-set of community. if u read the wiki. u will know how organisation related to community ..etc.. yes. no more admin portlet. everything in control panel. i was curious at the beginning too.
phuong viet nguyen, modificado hace 14 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 7/10/09 Mensajes recientes
I dont know why, but the fact is that, when i sign out the portal and log in again in the next time, the portal always raise the warning that i "have entered the invalid data". I mean the portal can not remember my account although my database about the account still appear.

With each time failing to log in, I have to create new account, which is very hopeless because i work with this portal frequently.

PS: if i dont turn off the tomcat, it is certain that i can sign out and log in many times and the portal still remember my account. But the problem i am facing up with is when I turn off Tomcat! Check it out, next time, turn on Tomcat, opppps, why i can not log in!
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modificado hace 14 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2047 Fecha de incorporación: 7/10/08 Mensajes recientes
If you're using 5.1.x or below, I think by default only a user with the Administrator role can add that portlet.

You can specify what roles can add the portlet in enterprise admin > plugins.