Foros de discusión

Liferay 6.2 : Market Place portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish

Mihir Sahu, modificado hace 10 años.

Liferay 6.2 : Market Place portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 8/02/13 Mensajes recientes
Marketplace portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish environment when deployed as war. Despite many attempt, it does not work. Everything is up and running but I do not see anything to add new plugin(That is when I realized that marketplace failed): Exception is
21:14:43,037 ERROR [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:220] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.BaseAutoDeployListener.isMatchingFile(BaseAutoDeployListener.java:104)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.BaseAutoDeployListener.isThemePlugin(BaseAutoDeployListener.java:144)
at com.liferay.portal.deploy.auto.ThemeAutoDeployListener.deploy(ThemeAutoDeployListener.java:46)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.deploy(AutoDeployDir.java:50)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.processFile(AutoDeployDir.java:211)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployDir.scanDirectory(AutoDeployDir.java:275)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner.run(AutoDeployScanner.java:58)
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:131)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:148)
at com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.BaseAutoDeployListener.isMatchingFile(BaseAutoDeployListener.java:89)
... 6 more
21:14:43,042 INFO [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:224] Add marketplace-portlet-6.2.0.1.war to the blacklist

Can anybody help.
thumbnail
James Falkner, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: Liferay 6.2 : Market Place portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1399 Fecha de incorporación: 17/09/10 Mensajes recientes
Mihir Sahu:
Marketplace portlet fails to get deployed in glassfish environment when deployed as war. Despite many attempt, it does not work. Everything is up and running but I do not see anything to add new plugin(That is when I realized that marketplace failed): Exception is
21:14:43,037 ERROR [com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployScanner][AutoDeployDir:220] com.liferay.portal.kernel.deploy.auto.AutoDeployException: java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
Can anybody help.

The message says that the zip file is corrupt. From where did you download the marketplace portlet?
Mihir Sahu, modificado hace 10 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 8/02/13 Mensajes recientes
Dear James,
I have not downloaded separately the marketplace portlet. I think it came with the liferay-portal-6.2.0-ce-ga1-20131101192857659.war, which I downloaded from liferay section of sourceforge site.
When I deploy the liferay portal war in glassfish, it also goes ahead and deploys and then errors happen.
Location of sourceforge download area : Home / Liferay Portal / 6.2.0 GA1
Thanks
Gérald CAUVIN, modificado hace 8 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 39 Fecha de incorporación: 4/03/15 Mensajes recientes
hi,

what is the name of the file .war????
I've the same problem with a file .war naming with -web .

For example toto-web.war
If I do a copy of toto-web.war and I use the name toto.war or toto-app.war, I 've no problem