Foros de discusión

MySQL Server Instance Configuration (Error Nr. 1045 )

thumbnail
ilke Muhtaroglu, modificado hace 14 años.

MySQL Server Instance Configuration (Error Nr. 1045 )

Regular Member Mensajes: 226 Fecha de incorporación: 12/05/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi all,

I am trying to install and bind MySQL for Liferay...

After Installing MySQL, I run MySQL Server Instance Configuration, I do all as stated at

Database Connection - Configuring Liferay to use MySQL as the database
(http://content.liferay.com/4/docs/ppt/installation/installation-4-database-connection.ppt)

but then at the final step i encounter the error that is stated at the documentation...(Error Nr.1045 - I attached the error screen!)

what is the solution for this error, I turned the firewall off but no help, then re-run the Configuration wizard but same error appears again.

did any one solved this problem ?

ilke
thumbnail
ilke Muhtaroglu, modificado hace 14 años.

RE: MySQL Server Instance Configuration (Error Nr. 1045 )

Regular Member Mensajes: 226 Fecha de incorporación: 12/05/09 Mensajes recientes
hi back,

I successfuly installed the MySQL 5.1.

it was necessary to turn off firewall and virus programs. (and remove the previous instance configuration when it is not installed successfuly at the very first., so that previous password is not asked. Also delete C:\ProgramData\MySQL directory to be sure no data last from the previous unsuccessful installation...Also its is necessary to remove the service from running services to re-install MySQL.)

Any one that encounter such a problem at Vista for MySQL 5.1 be sure there is a solution ;)

anyway thanks for reading.