Foros de discusión

Why search takes me to private page ?

Clement S Vincent, modificado hace 16 años.

Why search takes me to private page ?

Junior Member Mensajes: 28 Fecha de incorporación: 23/10/07 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
The search results on the public pages of the community ask for the login and takes me to the private page ... can somebody help me ..?
thumbnail
Roman Hoyenko, modificado hace 16 años.

RE: Why search takes me to private page ?

Liferay Master Mensajes: 878 Fecha de incorporación: 8/10/07 Mensajes recientes
Can you please be more specific about your problem?
I understand that you created public community and put search portlet on it. When you are not logged in and try to search you are being asked to login. Is it right?
Clement S Vincent, modificado hace 16 años.

Roman Hoyenko:
Can you please be more specific about your problem?
I understand that you created public community and put search portlet on it. When you are not logged in and try to search you are being asked to login. Is it right?

I have many public pages and one empty private page in the community, public pages contain journal contents and search portlet... when I not logged-in and search for some key words in search portlet ... It does show the search result ... when I click on the result it asks for the login and ... on giving the password it takes me to the private page ... not to the public pages, were I have added the journal contents ..!
Vincent S Clement, modificado hace 16 años.

Hi
I face the same problem in 4.3.4 also ..! search is fine with only public pages .. when I add the first private page, I get this problem ... any solutions to this problem ..? emoticon
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, modificado hace 16 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2871 Fecha de incorporación: 31/08/06 Mensajes recientes
Hi Vincent,

That's a weird behavior, if its confirmed it's certainly a bug.

The link is build using the information found in the JournalContentSearch table. Could you verify that there is an entry in that table for the content for the private layout? If yes, could you try to check when is it added?
thumbnail
jigs vachhani, modificado hace 15 años.

Liferay Master Mensajes: 803 Fecha de incorporación: 10/03/08 Mensajes recientes
hi , i also had same problem with blog . but i find one solution . for solving that problem you have to make changes in HitsOpenSearchImpl.java file.
thumbnail
Jorge Ferrer, modificado hace 15 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2871 Fecha de incorporación: 31/08/06 Mensajes recientes
Hi Jiggs,

Would you mind creating an entry in support.liferay.com and attaching the class changed? Please post the link to the JIRA issue here.
Victoria Martín Requena, modificado hace 15 años.

New Member Mensajes: 5 Fecha de incorporación: 25/11/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I'm new to Liferay. I have the same problem with documents and links.
Could you please post your changes to the HitsOpenSearch class?

Thank you in advance,
S. Chris Lydon, modificado hace 14 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 1/07/09 Mensajes recientes
jigs vachhani:
hi , i also had same problem with blog . but i find one solution . for solving that problem you have to make changes in HitsOpenSearchImpl.java file.
What changes did you make to HitsOpenSearchImpl to get this fix working? I have tried to find a fix in JIRA but it seems to go back and forth between fixed and not.

Anyone know if a solution has been found for this?