Foros de discusión

How to report issues to Liferay for liferay products like 'KALEO Workflow'

thumbnail
surjeet singh, modificado hace 11 años.

How to report issues to Liferay for liferay products like 'KALEO Workflow'

New Member Mensajes: 14 Fecha de incorporación: 8/10/12 Mensajes recientes
Dear All,

Please tell me that how to report issue to liferay if there is some issue related to liferay product itself.

As I have used KALEO Workflow for my Site and there are two issues I have found.
1. Pagination - When a specific page is selected, records pertaining to that page are not getting displayed.
For Eg. If No. of records per page is selected as 5 and selected page is 11, instead of displaying records from 55-60 it displays something else."

2. On change date functionality allowing to change date as back date.

please tell me the procedure or give me any link from where I can report the issues.

Thanks in advance.
thumbnail
Apoorva Prakash, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: How to report issues to Liferay for liferay products like 'KALEO Workfl

Liferay Master Mensajes: 658 Fecha de incorporación: 15/06/10 Mensajes recientes
surjeet singh:
Dear All,

Please tell me that how to report issue to liferay if there is some issue related to liferay product itself.

As I have used KALEO Workflow for my Site and there are two issues I have found.
1. Pagination - When a specific page is selected, records pertaining to that page are not getting displayed.
For Eg. If No. of records per page is selected as 5 and selected page is 11, instead of displaying records from 55-60 it displays something else."

2. On change date functionality allowing to change date as back date.

please tell me the procedure or give me any link from where I can report the issues.

Thanks in advance.

http://issues.liferay.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

HTH.