Foros de discusión

jsf components

karthikeyan navaneeth, modificado hace 10 años.

jsf components

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 22/04/13 Mensajes recientes
i'm using liferay-6.1-GA2 i tried to develop the portlet using jsf2.0 iceface 3.0, but i faced lot of errors i make my project as a screen shot pls give me an solution to this....
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: jsf components

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2655 Fecha de incorporación: 27/07/05 Mensajes recientes
From the screenshots it looks like you are using the Liferay 6.1 Plugins SDK to develop portlets.

Two upgrades I would recommend:

1) Upgrade to Liferay Faces 3.1.1-ga2
2) Upgrade to ICEfaces 3.3

You can do this by downloading those newer versions and copying them to the appropriate places in the plugins-sdk/tools folder. You would also have to copy them to the WEB-INF/lib folder of any of the portlets you are developing. Also don't forget to delete the old versions.

Also, do you see any errors in your Tomcat log when you deploy the portlet, or when you try to visit the page in the browser?

yes, i getting error msg in browser whenever not in tomcat log
thumbnail
Neil Griffin, modificado hace 10 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2655 Fecha de incorporación: 27/07/05 Mensajes recientes
Hi Karthikeyan,

When you get a chance, please do the following:

1. Shutdown Liferay+Tomcat
2. Delete the tomcat/logs/catalina.out file
3. Restart Tomcat
4. Visit the page with a browser
5. Shutdown Tomcat
6. Paste or attach the tomcat log

Thanks,

Neil

Thanks Neil, your post is really help full for me to develop my Liferay portlet using JSF ICEFACE3.0 .now face an another issue in coding level.i try to UPDATE the ROLES and USERS in liferay DB but i Couldn't do that , when i'm creating new user or role it is creating in liferay DB but when i'm go for edit and make a changes and click update its not updating. pls ,i have send my code with this