Foros de discusión

Content Mangament Samples?

thumbnail
Sri Ram INDIA, modificado hace 15 años.

Content Mangament Samples?

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 3/03/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Friends,

Iam looking for simple Sample applications with easy undestand for Content Mangament related.

I need sample urls for download source code & understand and deploy the application .

Please Help any one.

Thanks,
Sriram@Chennai.
thumbnail
Amos Fong, modificado hace 15 años.

RE: Content Mangament Samples?

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 2047 Fecha de incorporación: 7/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Hey Sriram,

I don't quite understand what you're looking for. Liferay comes with some CMS portlets preinstalled like Document Library.
thumbnail
Josh Asbury, modificado hace 15 años.

Expert Mensajes: 498 Fecha de incorporación: 8/09/06 Mensajes recientes
You should probably just download the Tomcat bundle and run against the sample Hypersonic database. That will give you a rudimentary overview of the CMS capabilities of Liferay.
thumbnail
Sri Ram INDIA, modificado hace 15 años.

New Member Mensajes: 11 Fecha de incorporación: 3/03/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Josh and All,

Thank u for giving for repaly.

if i want to create new application then change in the tomcat bundle( /wepapps) like login as admin control and change thems and content

1. Its maintain perminently in the database?
2. This is way of developing new cms applications ?

Thanks,
SriRam.
thumbnail
Josh Asbury, modificado hace 15 años.

Expert Mensajes: 498 Fecha de incorporación: 8/09/06 Mensajes recientes
If you're expecting any permanence, I recommend that you start off against a MySQL installation. I haven't done much of anything with Hypersonic, so I can't speak to precisely what sort of behavior you will see.

And yes, this is how you get started with a new CMS application. Your best bet is to read the admin manual found under the documentation tab. It is a wealth of information.