Foros de discusión

Integrate Aperte Workflow for Liferay 6.1.1

Rupal Chatterjee, modificado hace 11 años.

Integrate Aperte Workflow for Liferay 6.1.1

New Member Mensajes: 6 Fecha de incorporación: 21/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Hello all,

I am using Liferay 6.1.1 (i.e liferay-portal-6.1.1-ce-ga2) development environment and trying to integrate Aperte Workflow 2.0 on the same. I have successfully configured Aperte Workflow 2.0 on Liferay 6.0.6 but i need to use Liferay 6.1.1.

So, i used the standalone WAR i.e aperteworkflow.war to integrate Aperte Workflow on Liferay 6.1.1.
Steps followed:
- Update VAADIN of Liferay to same version that is used in aperteworkflow.war. In this case it is vaadin-6.8.3.
- Added a datasource named as "jdbc/aperte-workflow-ds" in the tomcat context.
- Put the aperte war file i.e. aperteworkflow.war in deploy folder of tomcat.

The deployment is successful. All the tables in the database are created successfully.
After the deployment, when i go to http://localhost:8080 (i.e. where my liferay tomcat is running), i can see "Aperte Workflow" section in "Add ---> More...". Under "Aperte Workflow" section, 5 portlets are listed,
1. Aperte Workflow Activities
2. Aperte Workflow Dictionaries
3. Aperte Workflow Queues
4. Aperte Workflow Tasks
5. Aperte Workflow User Portlet

Upto to this point everything seems to be fine emoticon.
But when I add "Aperte Workflow Activities" portlet, it showing "Aperte Workflow Activities is temporarily unavailable." over the page and i got an error in the eclipse console. Below the error is stated:

javax.portlet.PortletException: pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.plugins.NoSuchServiceException: Service org.aperteworkflow.ui.view.ViewRegistry not found!
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationPortlet.handleServiceException(AbstractApplicationPortlet.java:1451)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationPortlet.handleRequest(AbstractApplicationPortlet.java:495)
at org.aperteworkflow.util.vaadin.ApplicationPortlet2WithLoadingMessage.handleRequest(ApplicationPortlet2WithLoadingMessage.java:39)
at org.aperteworkflow.util.vaadin.ProcessToolVaadinApplicationPortlet2.access$001(ProcessToolVaadinApplicationPortlet2.java:19)
at org.aperteworkflow.util.vaadin.ProcessToolVaadinApplicationPortlet2$1.withContext(ProcessToolVaadinApplicationPortlet2.java:64)
... 173 more
Caused by: pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.plugins.NoSuchServiceException: Service org.aperteworkflow.ui.view.ViewRegistry not found!
at pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.plugins.ProcessToolRegistryImpl.getRegisteredService(ProcessToolRegistryImpl.java:816)
at pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.ui.activity.ActivityMainPane.initViewController(ActivityMainPane.java:249)
at pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.ui.activity.ActivityMainPane.initLayout(ActivityMainPane.java:105)
at pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.ui.activity.ActivityMainPane.<init>(ActivityMainPane.java:81)
at pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.portlets.activity.ActivityPortletApplication.initializePortlet(ActivityPortletApplication.java:34)
at org.aperteworkflow.util.vaadin.GenericVaadinPortlet2BpmApplication.handleRenderRequest(GenericVaadinPortlet2BpmApplication.java:134)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.PortletApplicationContext2.firePortletRenderRequest(PortletApplicationContext2.java:189)
at com.vaadin.terminal.gwt.server.AbstractApplicationPortlet.handleRequest(AbstractApplicationPortlet.java:439)
... 176 more

But adding other portlets are not throwing any error but they are also not working as they should. The design are totally messed up.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Thanks
Rupal Chatterjee
Rupal Chatterjee, modificado hace 10 años.

RE: Integrate Aperte Workflow for Liferay 6.1.1

Hey All,

This issue is solved now. Below I am explaining the solution details. This is only tested in Liferay 6.1.

Follow the steps to solve the issue,
- Make sure liferay server is not running.

- Update VAADIN of Liferay to same version that is used in aperteworkflow.war. In this case it is vaadin-6.8.3.
> Go to https://vaadin.com/releases?version=release/6.8/6.8.3.
> Download Vaadin 6 Jar-only for all platforms (i.e. vaadin-6.8.3.jar).
> Download Vaadin 6 Liferay update package (i.e. vaadin-6.8.3-liferay.zip).
> Rename vaadin-6.8.3.jar to vaadin.jar. Copy the vaadin.jar and paste & replace the same to $LIFERAY_HOME\tomcat-7.0.27\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\lib.
> Go to $LIFERAY_HOME\tomcat-7.0.27\webapps\ROOT\html and delete the VAADIN folder.
> Extract vaadin-6.8.3-liferay.zip and copy the VAADIN folder and paste it to $LIFERAY_HOME\tomcat-7.0.27\webapps\ROOT\html.

- Put the aperte war file i.e. aperteworkflow.war in deploy folder of tomcat.

- Now we need to create 4 folders inside $LIFERAY_HOME. Name them accordingly,
i. felix-cache
ii. modeler-repo
iii. osgi-plugins

- Create a blank file without extension & keep the file name "use-new-felix" and paste the same in $LIFERAY_HOME\osgi-plugins folder.

- Start the liferay server. This should deploy Aperte Workflow properly.

Hope this helps... Cheers...

Happy Coding...

Rupal Chatterjee
Software Engineer, Mindfire Solutions
www.mindfiresolutions.com
Valerio Girelli, modificado hace 10 años.

New Member Mensaje: 1 Fecha de incorporación: 29/04/13 Mensajes recientes
Rupal Chatterjee:

Hello
I'm facing with the Aperte integration, but I don't understand how to add the datasource "jdbc/aperte-workflow-ds" in the tomcat context.
Please Can You explain how to do this?

Best Regards
Rupal Chatterjee, modificado hace 10 años.

Hi Valerio,

Sorry for the late reply. Was busy for a while.

Just open ur Server's context.xml and add the below block just before "</context>". Then Restart the server.

<Resource name="jdbc/aperte-workflow-ds" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" username="root" password=""
driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/aperte-workflow-data"
maxActive="10" maxIdle="3" maxWait="10000"/>

Make sure to change the url, username and password according to your DB settings.

Cheers

Rupal Chatterjee
Software Engineer, Mindfire Solutions
www.mindfiresolutions.com
kailash behara, modificado hace 10 años.

New Member Mensajes: 14 Fecha de incorporación: 11/05/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi Rupal,

Does this work for Liferay 6.1.20 EE as well. because i am getting the below error

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mainDispatcher': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire field: private pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.plugins.ProcessToolRegistry org.aperteworkflow.webapi.main.AbstractProcessToolServletController.processToolRegistry; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'processToolRegistry' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring/webAppContext.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [pl.net.bluesoft.rnd.processtool.plugins.ProcessToolRegistryImpl]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory
at org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:285)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1074)