Foros de discusión

Is it possible to develop a liferay project and do different tests

thumbnail
Joga Krish, modificado hace 11 años.

Is it possible to develop a liferay project and do different tests

Junior Member Mensajes: 38 Fecha de incorporación: 8/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Hallo Everyone,

I am doing thesis on CMS and CI( continuous Integration). I have choose Liferay CMS for my project and I want to develop a liferay project ( May be a small website with the features Business logic and presentation logic). Later I want to do different tests on the project ( unit, functional, integration tests) and finally want to commit the project and build the job in jenkins. This is the first level of my project.

Now my questions are:
1. is it possible to develop a Liferay project with the features of Business logic and presentation logic. If yes then can anyone let me know how can I start. I am totally blank.
2. How can I do tests on my liferay project . Especially unit test, integration tests.

and any suggestions and advice would be much appreciated.
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Is it possible to develop a liferay project and do different tests

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
You can start by reading Liferay's online documentation on how to develop a portlet.
http://www.liferay.com/documentation/liferay-portal/6.1/development/-/ai/portlet-developme-3
thumbnail
Joga Krish, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Is it possible to develop a liferay project and do different tests

Junior Member Mensajes: 38 Fecha de incorporación: 8/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi
Thank you so much for your reply.
I have one more question.
Is it possible to create a maven liferay portlet using the plugin SDK?
I want to create a maven liferay portlet, later want to write testcases and then commit it to the subversion finally create a new build job to the project.
Is it all possible?

Thanks inadvance