Foros de discusión

How to Populate portlets in Add More Portlets for Organization Type Role

thumbnail
meera prince, modificado hace 11 años.

How to Populate portlets in Add More Portlets for Organization Type Role

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1111 Fecha de incorporación: 8/02/11 Mensajes recientes
Hi All
How to Populate portlets in Add More Portlets for Organization Type Role?
Hi all in the docbar when we click on ADD -->More we will get Portlet List from that we can add portlets to the page. Here what are the portlest displayed in that we need to give ADD PORTLET PAGE Action to only regular type role... If we give this action to Organization Type role wont be working... How could make work for Organization Type Role.
Scenario:

OrganizationA-->user1+Regular-R1

OrganizationB-->user1+Regular-R2

For Regular-R1 i geve 5 portlets for OrganizationA

For Regulr-R2 i geve 10 portlets for OrganizationB

When user1 login into any organization OrganizationA or OrganizationB he can able to ADD 15 portlets to page.

But my requirement is when user1 in Organization!A he/she can able to add Only 5 porltets.
when user1 in Organization!A he/she can able to add Only 10 porltets.

The problem because of Regular Roles If any organization the user getting Regular-R1 and Regular-R2 thats why we are getting that problem.
If user organization Type Role we can avoid above scenario but for Organization Type role we unable to display portlets.

Note:
I successfully done that job but i was customize the Layout Configuration Portlet for this i created hook and i customized /html/portlet/layout_configuration/view.jsp

for this i need to manage one table there i need map OrganizationId-PortletId.
If we make work for Organization Type roles we need not to do customization...

Thanks&Regards
Meera Prince