Foros de discusión

Create URL Login in portal_normal.vm

Lambert Mickael, modificado hace 11 años.

Create URL Login in portal_normal.vm

Junior Member Mensajes: 58 Fecha de incorporación: 29/12/11 Mensajes recientes
Hello everyone,

I need your help.

I'm trying to create a login form in the portal_normal.vm (i'm doing this for some reasons that i can't change unfortunately ... Else i'll use login portlet).

So, here is my login form :

<form name="fm" action="$loginURL" method="post">

[...]

</form>

And here is the creation of my $loginURL variable :

#set ($loginURL = $portletURLFactory.create($request,"58",$page.getPlid(),"ACTION_PHASE"))

I don't know why it doesn't work, i'm not connected and when i submit the form, it redirect me on the same page of login ...

Thank you for your help and your time.

Best regards.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Create URL Login in portal_normal.vm

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14919 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Lambert, why can't you just embed the login portlet in the theme? This is the standard way for having the login in the theme...

If it's a matter of presentation customization, you can use a JSP hook and/or CSS to control the look and feel...

Portlets themselves have some initialization stuff that they do that your method just won't end up doing. It's likely that the login portlet may actually be getting the request but, since it was not invoked correctly, is resulting in trying to re-render itself.
Lambert Mickael, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Create URL Login in portal_normal.vm

Junior Member Mensajes: 58 Fecha de incorporación: 29/12/11 Mensajes recientes
David H Nebinger:
Lambert, why can't you just embed the login portlet in the theme? This is the standard way for having the login in the theme...

If it's a matter of presentation customization, you can use a JSP hook and/or CSS to control the look and feel...

Portlets themselves have some initialization stuff that they do that your method just won't end up doing. It's likely that the login portlet may actually be getting the request but, since it was not invoked correctly, is resulting in trying to re-render itself.

Because i already have changed the theme of this portlet for a reason. So i can't have two structures of portlet login.

So, can you help me with my question ?