Foros de discusión

Liferay Opportunity

John Clifford, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Opportunity

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 21/12/12 Mensajes recientes
Hey all,
I was referred to this community by a friend of mine currently working with/in the UI side of Liferay.

We are currently helping a company here in the Salt Lake Area find a great Liferay Engineer.
We're looking for someone who has a strong knowledge of Liferay Portal Technology, really enjoys working with people and a great coder. Someone who can come up with new and innovative solutions.
Most importantly: Ability to work effectively and not be negative about things emoticon

This role will be building applets on the Liferay Portal, while integrating this companies product into the applets.

I have no intention of spamming this board.
More of a reaching out to any one of you Liferay experts who may be looking for work, or an excuse to move to beautiful Salt Lake City. (The ski season is incredible this year)
Jclifford@kforce.com
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Liferay Opportunity

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
This role will be building applets on the Liferay Portal, while integrating this companies product into the applets.

Are you sure it's "applets" that you want to develop and not "portlets"? emoticon
John Clifford, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 21/12/12 Mensajes recientes
Apples and Applets emoticon

Thanks for catching that Sir.
Hope everyone is having a nice holiday week!
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Hope everyone is having a nice holiday week!

Holiday vacation starts next week in Japan. Just normal work day this week for us.

Nevertheless, Happy Holidays everybody!