Foros de discusión

Problem with ServiceBuilder when migrating from CE 6.1.0 to CE 6.1.1

Dimitrios Zigkos, modificado hace 11 años.

Problem with ServiceBuilder when migrating from CE 6.1.0 to CE 6.1.1

New Member Mensajes: 6 Fecha de incorporación: 19/10/12 Mensajes recientes
I had been using for a few months the LR CE 6.1.0 server and created a new project in Liferay IDE 1.5.
A few days ago, I tried to use Calendar portlet in order to integrate it to my existing portlets. My intention is to have the Calendar in the initial page and have some of the tiles colored (let's say) red. By pressing those tiles, the user would initiate an event resulting in a redirection to another page presenting a form. The other tiles would present just the message "There is no action planned for this day".
The problem came up when I found out that the source code I had downloaded from GitHub was intended for the newer version, 6.1.1.
So, I migrated the exited project and I created a new one from the source code in hand. My new environment is server CE 6.1.1, SDK CE 6.1.1, and Liferay IDE 1.6.1. The database remains the same: MySQL 5.5.
When I try to run the Ant target build-service, an error emerges and Service Builder stops, or just halts:

Buildfile: <SDK installation path>\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1\portlets\PA-portlet\build.xml
build-service:
[delete] Deleting: <SDK installation path>\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1\portlets\PA-portlet\build-service-classpath.jar.manifest
[java] Java Result: 1
[echo] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/liferay/portal/kernel/io/unsync/UnsyncStringReader
[echo] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.liferay.portal.kernel.io.unsync.UnsyncStringReader
[echo] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
[echo] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
[echo] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)
[echo] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:307)
[echo] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)
[echo] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:248)
[echo] Could not find the main class: com.liferay.portal.tools.servicebuilder.ServiceBuilder. Program will exit.
[echo] Exception in thread "main"

BUILD FAILED
<SDK installation path>\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1\build-common-plugin.xml:222: Service Builder generated exceptions.

And this is the case for both projects! Even for the one which works fine in the previous installation. When I try to access the existing portal, the new (6.1.1) server presents it perfectly. And its operation is as expected.

Please assist because I reached a dead end.

Thank you in advance.
thumbnail
David H Nebinger, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Problem with ServiceBuilder when migrating from CE 6.1.0 to CE 6.1.1

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 14913 Fecha de incorporación: 2/09/06 Mensajes recientes
Did you update your <SDK installation path>\liferay-plugins-sdk-6.1.1\build.<username>.properties file to point at the new bundle?
thumbnail
Gregory Amerson, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Problem with ServiceBuilder when migrating from CE 6.1.0 to CE 6.1.1

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 1123 Fecha de incorporación: 16/02/10 Mensajes recientes
I agree with David, make sure that your build.<username>properties is pointing to the new bundle before you attempt another build-service build.