Foros de discusión

Search Portlet

Syed Umair, modificado hace 11 años.

Search Portlet

Junior Member Mensajes: 36 Fecha de incorporación: 11/10/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi,
I have developed a custom theme, which is working fine in overall portlet. But on search page, I have added the search portlet. Now when I search something, instead of showing results, it overlaps my footer content in that portlet's body. I have checked the generated HTML code as well and it is showing the footer tag in the portlet-body div.

I am unable to find any solution to this problem so far. Does anyone have any clue to solve this problem??
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Search Portlet

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I have checked the generated HTML code as well and it is showing the footer tag in the portlet-body div.

This is probably you problem. Make the footer appear after the portlet-body div. You haven't provided any code on what you've done, so this is about the extend that I can answer.

Hitoshi Ozawa:
This is probably you problem. Make the footer appear after the portlet-body div.

But footer is displayed correctly in all other pages. So, I think it shouldn't be any problem with the theme, I guess.

I am attaching the images to give idea, about the problem. emoticon