Foros de discusión

Kaleo and Documents

thumbnail
Yves LeGrand, modificado hace 11 años.

Kaleo and Documents

Regular Member Mensajes: 156 Fecha de incorporación: 18/11/09 Mensajes recientes
Hi Liferay and community.

We are going to implement some workflow processes and so i have some questions ....

My questions concern the integrated kaleo engine and documents.

1. Is it possible to add different Workflows to different kinds of documents (e.g. They can be differed by its document type)? How can u do that?
2. Is it possible to add a kind of a timer to a process step? So to say this step must be fulfilled within a certain amount of time or until a certain date?
3. How would you implement a Business Process, where different parties must sequentially change or update a document before it can be delivered to public? For example:

1. Party A: Download a document and edit it.
2. Party A: Upload the edited document again.
3. Party B: Approval of the document and when it is fine add some comments to the document for example. Forward the process. If it is not fine, the reject it to party A.
4. Party C: Approval and when it is fine publish it to a site. If it is not fine reject it to party B.

Would Kaleo be sufficient for that?

If u need some more information , please let me know.

Thanks. Any answer would be very appreciated.

Best regards,
Yves.
Milan Kostoláni, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Kaleo and Documents

Junior Member Mensajes: 92 Fecha de incorporación: 26/07/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi Yves,

1. I am not sure about that, I think that only one workflow for D and M portlet, Im also interested in that one
2. There is a due time, in Kaleo and if you use Activiti you can set timer.
3. I think that It can be done with Kaleo, if you make your own portlet that will use it and will be probably connected to D and M, however I think that if you are using older Liferay, taht has Alfresco Portlets support to run alfresco portlets would be an easier choise.
Enrico Maria Rossi, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 22 Fecha de incorporación: 15/01/13 Mensajes recientes
Hi, is it possible assign-to a list of users?, With kaleo i can assign-to only one user. Thanks.

Regards,

Enrico
Milan Kostoláni, modificado hace 11 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 92 Fecha de incorporación: 26/07/12 Mensajes recientes
It is possible to assign to some role, so thats some group of users with same permissions