Foros de discusión

adding images to image gallery

thumbnail
Srikanth c, modificado hace 11 años.

adding images to image gallery

Regular Member Mensajes: 143 Fecha de incorporación: 18/10/12 Mensajes recientes
Hi, any body knows how to add images to image gallery, when iam trying to do so, after adding a folder iam not getting any options to add a image,need help guys.
John Carter, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: adding images to image gallery

Junior Member Mensajes: 53 Fecha de incorporación: 18/10/12 Mensajes recientes
Srikanth c,

Which version of liferay you are working on?

Once you can try the below steps if it's the case of DB Sharding.

1. Go to control panel/server administrator
2.clean up the permission
3 restart the server check image gallery again.
thumbnail

Regular Member Mensajes: 143 Fecha de incorporación: 18/10/12 Mensajes recientes
jhon ,
iam using liferay 6.0.6, here the problem is iam not getting the option to add any image after adding any folder for iamges,check the attachment.

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I was getting something similar on ubuntu and firefox. I just rebooted the system and cleared web browser cache and that solved my problem.
I haven't seen this when running liferay on CentOS.
thumbnail

Hitoshi,
i have tried as u specified but iam facing the same problem, still iam not able to get any options to add, iam using ubuntu 12.04
thumbnail

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
Have you checked if there is any error in the log? I think there was a directory with sass cache which I also deleted.

http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/13500813
thumbnail

Hitoshi,
which log file do i need to check for error?
tim rapp, modificado hace 11 años.

New Member Mensajes: 2 Fecha de incorporación: 19/09/11 Mensajes recientes
Srikanth,

Hopefully you found the problem by now, but if not, I ran into the same problem. In my case, I was using Flash block software (since Flash is often really annoying). Liferay uses Flash to upload multiple files at once in the background. Once I enabled Flash, the option to upload files became visible.

Tim
thumbnail

Just select "Add" and select "Multiple Documents" and select your image files to upload.