Foros de discusión

theme installation

Arindam Samanta, modificado hace 15 años.

theme installation

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 12/11/08 Mensajes recientes
I have customized themeTest.war file which I uploaded into Liferay 5.1.2 server(running on glassfish). I saw it is deployed properly and created themetest folder under glassfish\domains\domain1\applications\j2ee-modules. themeTest folder contains follwing (like liferay jedi theme)
-css
-images
-javascript
-templates
-WEB-INF

But, I can't able to see the deployed themeTest under managed pages->look & Fell->theme.. How do I get the theme in my managed pages? Is there any further process to do the deploy ??
thumbnail
James Min, modificado hace 15 años.

RE: theme installation

Expert Mensajes: 293 Fecha de incorporación: 14/08/06 Mensajes recientes
Are you sure it deployed and the theme registered? How did you deploy it? PluginsSDK ant deploy? Did you place it in the auto deploy directory? Plugin Installer portlet?

Check the log and see that there is a message that the theme "registered successfully".
Arindam Samanta, modificado hace 15 años.

New Member Mensajes: 4 Fecha de incorporación: 12/11/08 Mensajes recientes
I have uploaded the theme war file through Liferay upload plugins. After uploaded the war file it has been deployed into glassfish server (I can see it in the gallsfish admin console).

I think it is not registered into liferay server. I don't know how to register the theme//
thumbnail
James Min, modificado hace 15 años.

Expert Mensajes: 293 Fecha de incorporación: 14/08/06 Mensajes recientes
If the theme does not show up in "Managed Pages" and doe snot show "registered successfully" in the logs, there is something wrong with the theme or it's configuration. Make sure to check the compatibility, the liferay-look-and-feel.xml. Try a sample theme from the plugin repository to make sure those install OK too.
thumbnail
Maneesha Nitin Rao, modificado hace 15 años.

New Member Mensajes: 23 Fecha de incorporación: 18/10/08 Mensajes recientes
Hi Arindam,

I am facing the same problem with my theme installation.
How did you resolve the issue?I am running on tomcat server6.0
with windows environment(Liferay version 5.1.2).

My theme has been registered & installed,deployed successfully.I can see
it on the update Manager but cannot view it on Managed Pages-look & Feel.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Maneesha Rao
Sultee khan, modificado hace 13 años.

Regular Member Mensajes: 145 Fecha de incorporación: 31/10/09 Mensajes recientes
where are you deploying the war file, in the deploy folder or webapps?