Foros de discusión

Unable to replace the liferay logo in 6.1 version

thumbnail
Vinod Kumar Nair, modificado hace 11 años.

Unable to replace the liferay logo in 6.1 version

Junior Member Mensajes: 58 Fecha de incorporación: 13/07/12 Mensajes recientes
I have created a seperate ext plugin and its portal-ext.properties file, I have override the property like:-

image.default.company.logo=com/liferay/portal/dependencies/company_logo.png

# MySQL

jdbc.default.driverClassName=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
jdbc.default.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost/sdpportal?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8&useFastDateParsing=false
jdbc.default.username=root
jdbc.default.password=password

This company_logo.png is a different image other than the standard. I redeployed the restarted the server but all in vain. No new logo is coming up. I have also placed this poratl-ext.properties file manually under tomcat->root->web-inf->classes folder. Any idea? Im using liferay 6.1 bundle with tomcat.

I'm getting this exception:-
17:25:44,121 INFO [PluginPackageUtil:1099] Reading plugin package for mysdpext-ext
17:25:46,568 INFO [ExtHotDeployListener:226] Extension environment for mysdpext-ext will not be undeployed
Aug 9, 2012 5:25:46 PM org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader clearReferencesThreads
SEVERE: The web application [/mysdpext-ext] appears to have started a thread named [MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager cleanup] but has failed to stop it. This is very likely to create a memory leak.
17:25:47,151 INFO [PluginPackageUtil:1099] Reading plugin package for mysdpext-ext
17:25:47,258 INFO [ExtHotDeployListener:234] Registering extension environment for mysdpext-ext
17:25:47,259 INFO [ExtHotDeployListener:152] Extension environment for mysdpext-ext has been applied.
17:38:44,604 INFO [PortalImpl:4873] Current URL /image/10180/3b18f456-793d-4f59-9aac-19cd28f248c5 generates exception: E:\SDP Portal\liferay-portal-6.1.0\data\document_library\10154\10503\4\1.0
17:38:44,622 INFO [PortalImpl:4894] com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: E:\SDP Portal\liferay-portal-6.1.0\data\document_library\10154\10503\4\1.0
com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.NoSuchFileException: E:\SDP Portal\liferay-portal-6.1.0\data\document_library\10154\10503\4\1.0
at com.liferay.portlet.documentlibrary.store.FileSystemStore.getFileAsStream(FileSystemStore.java:215)

Please see the screenshot:-

Archivos adjuntos:

thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

RE: Unable to replace the liferay logo in 6.1 version

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
I have created a seperate ext plugin and its portal-ext.properties file, I have override the property like:-

Shouldn't include portal-ext.properties in the ext plugin. Just add the file directly to your liferay installation under ROOT\WEB-INF\classes
thumbnail
Vinod Kumar Nair, modificado hace 11 años.

Junior Member Mensajes: 58 Fecha de incorporación: 13/07/12 Mensajes recientes
Hitoshi Ozawa:

Shouldn't include portal-ext.properties in the ext plugin. Just add the file directly to your liferay installation under ROOT\WEB-INF\classes

You mean to say that there is no need of ext plugin in this case. I can put this file here under classes but what about actual logo file, how would I put that?
thumbnail
Hitoshi Ozawa, modificado hace 11 años.

Liferay Legend Mensajes: 7942 Fecha de incorporación: 24/03/10 Mensajes recientes
You mean to say that there is no need of ext plugin in this case. I can put this file here under classes but what about actual logo file, how would I put that?

Just create a hook if you want to hot deploy it and just specify the location in the portal-ext.properties. Shouldn't use ext plugin to set portal-ext.properties. Just copy the file because properties are read when liferay is starting up.